Chanel F/W 08.09 Paris

That white "pod" clutch looks very similar to this one Dior did back in 2002.

100071328.jpg

style.com

the accessrories from this collection, all look as if they have been "re-invented" from a previous chanel collection.

I guess it would be kind of diffificult to come up with something completetly new every season and every collection wouldn't it? especially when you've been at it for quite some time. Sure, we, as viewers complain about how we've seen it before, or how it's been taken from a previous collection, and hello! they're designers so we assume their creative juices must be spilling over the rim; but if they 'veer of the road' some complain they're not paying homage to the House they're commissioned to design for or continuing the trend that this particular House holds and making it look all nasty. When designers are outrageous, some love it, and call it daring and fresh, some call it crazy or just ridiculous. When designers stick to the deeply entrenched trends, that collection might be labelled boring. Whats a designer to do?

I guess it would be kind of diffificult to come up with something completetly new every season and every collection wouldn't it? especially when you've been at it for quite some time. Sure, we, as viewers complain about how we've seen it before, or how it's been taken from a previous collection, and hello! they're designers so we assume their creative juices must be spilling over the rim; but if they 'veer of the road' some complain they're not paying homage to the House they're commissioned to design for or continuing the trend that this particular House holds and making it look all nasty. When designers are outrageous, some love it, and call it daring and fresh, some call it crazy or just ridiculous. When designers stick to the deeply entrenched trends, that collection might be labelled boring. Whats a designer to do?

good point. but i'll leave the question to the designers.

besides, it's not entirely impossible to stay true to the fashion house and still be influential and new.

Wow, the collection is so beautiful and the venue is impecable, love the Carrousell with all the chanel stuff, love everything!,Hey guys the official video says that Chanel show is uploaded in June but i can see the whole offical collection in chanel, please how do I donwload the video from Chanel, the wuality is o good, i really love youtube, but the quality is bad and this Chanel video looks so good, how can i download it, pleaseee

when is this avaialeble in stores? has anyone seen the shoes?

^^^ Its definitely available in stores right now. The shoes are pretty classic Chanel if you know what I mean. Pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syailendra Aditya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->