Dries Van Noten F/W 08.09 Paris

hmm some interesting pieces i'll wait to see more

the sweaters and this dress:wub:...other than that its a little too trippie for me.

gettyimages.com

Attachments

• 80029513.jpg
    80029513.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 80029470.jpg
    80029470.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 80029540.jpg
    80029540.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no...i feel a little bad that I don't like what I see so far!! Maybe is just the picture. Hope I'll like it when I see the whole collection!! More pls!!

:heart:

One of the shows I anticipated the most but so far I'm not fond of it...:(

some of the prints are nice..but the outfits look like a mishmash of colors all together, not in a good way

I want to say I like last season better, but I'll hold my tongue until I see the whole collection.

For this particular collection, Dries himself said "Accessories reduced to a minimum....to focus again on the garments."

Also...his inspiration was based upon "real, dressed up clothes."

I think this collection is amazing...and typical of every great Dries Van Noten collection. All of the pieces are completely wearable (depending on one's personal taste)...the colors are mixed in without looking overly garish...and as usual...his talent for mixing patterns, prints, textures, proportions are all very skillfully balanced. Dries is sooo under-rated....and brilliant!!

can someone post the complete collection? I need to see it all before I can firmly decide how I feel about it.

I really despise those granola-hippie-"i bought the yarn on sale"-craft corner sweaters. Transparent chiffon skirts for fall/winter is not going anywhere.
Much better last season.
His scarves are ALWAYS good though and the things look nice instore as well.

I LOVE Dries!!!!

agreed agreed agrreddddd!

this is always one of my most anticipated collections, and im not disspointed so far! i dont like it as much as last season (YET), but i looooooove the hippie vibes and the colors are so wonderful, a nice change from "typical" fall colors!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->