Chanel S/S 2008 : Claudia Schiffer by Karl Lagerfeld

i like Chanel good change of model and styling great:wink: Claudia look beautifull

i think its classic and romantic
i love the black and white, it looks so peaceful
its a nice girly escape from all the drama in the world.

bah! boring, mediocre. Not that I expected something else though, Karl is not what I would call a good photographer.

I think it is a beautiful picture, but there is nothing special or outstanding about it. I was expecting better for this season. ^_^

Claudia Schiffer, Karl Lagerfeld and Chanel and this is all I get?

It's very sweet and simple. Timeless. It might not have the action of the Lacoste ads, but it is a gorgeous ad in itself. It's like a beautiful memory.:blush::heart:

I love the simplicity of it.
Yet at the same time I was expecting a bit more.

But what can you expect after seeing the Cruise ads? :innocent:

oh why Claudia Schiffer...:doh: sorry but i strongly dislike her:rolleyes:
IMO the SS08 collection is bad, the model choice for the campaign is also bad and the ad is surely not ugly, but doesn't look very Chanel for me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Black & White this season? Kind of classic but I still want to see the color.

the ad not exactly what i'm thinking of. a very beautiful shot from karl, but i guess it's right that the ads is so David Yurman or St.John with Angelina Jolie. maybe we can expect for another pics.

oh why Claudia Schiffer...:doh: sorry but i strongly dislike her:rolleyes:
IMO the SS08 collection is bad, the model choice for the campaign is also bad and the ad is surely not ugly, but doesn't look very Chanel for me...

Completely agree!
(but it makes some sense to me, model I dislike for collection I dislike...)

I like it, Claudia is gorgeous and the dress looks way better than on the runway here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fejis
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->