Chanel S/S 2008 : Claudia Schiffer by Karl Lagerfeld

wow, i cant believe these absolutely LOVELY shots are so disliked by everyone :ermm:
I think they are very beautiful & love the aura of nostalgia i get from them.

:innocent:

enjoyable ad! claudia looks like brigitte bardot.

Just finished scanning these from Harper's Bazaar March - they're slightly bigger than the ones posted previously. :flower:

Scans by me, a minimum of 2,000 pixels in size. Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :smile:

after seeing the lookbook with these ads in, and the captions to go with them like
"what a lovely, fun time we had down on the sands" - Karl Largerfeld or something along those lines. I actually like this campaign

Ph: Karl Lagerfeld

Attachments

• Chanel-SS2008-ClaudiaSchiffer_KarlLagerfeld002.jpg
    Chanel-SS2008-ClaudiaSchiffer_KarlLagerfeld002.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Chanel-SS2008-ClaudiaSchiffer_KarlLagerfeld001.jpg
    Chanel-SS2008-ClaudiaSchiffer_KarlLagerfeld001.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 41
Thanks- I have never seen the first one! I don't know why some people didn't like these pics- Brad, Claudia and Karl at the beach- what's not to like!!?? :woot: :flower:
claudiaschifferchanel08th4.jpg

claudiaschifferchanel07if6.jpg

claudiaschifferchanel05cu1.jpg

claudiaschifferchanel04en5.jpg
Celebutopia

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Humm, now that you mention it, I don't remember seeing them either...Claudia was painting CHANEL on his back in the backstage pics I saw, but I've never seen the ads...Maybe they haven't used them? :unsure:

Astonished to return to this thread all these years later to learn I more or less loathed this advertising campaign when it first dropped. Fast forward to 2023 and it's one of my absolute faves. I came across an UHQ of a campaign image via Chanel's website earlier and thought I'd share:

CHANEL.COM

Her best Chanel campaign for me…

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breemoca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->