Chelsea Boots

i think they've been around for a long time
like the 'indie'/rock n roll kids i see wears these constantly for like a couple of years
so not a comeback...i think

plus i call them duckies cause they similar to the movie pretty in pink,
you know the two and half man,actor wears in the film

Last edited by a moderator:
i want a pair, but cant seem to get any in my size *sob*

on a lot of men they tread a fine line between classy and looking like a fashion-victimy ponce - never a good look for a gentleman.

is there another photo of them? i cant really tell what shoes they are..it looks like oxfords pictured up there..

i love them on guys with the right outfit...

chelseaboots2.jpg

(the tartan pants.. ahah)

kinlochanderson

I have seen many a guy come close to tripping over himself in them though.. rather funny at a distance! When they work though they look de-lovely.

There's a girl at my college with a brown pair that look amazing, they're really hard to get hold of though :(

i live in LA and i've been looking for some chelsea boots for men. Does anyone know a place where i can get them?

Ive been wearing Chelsea boots solidly for about 3 years now. its all I wear, even in the evening.

I recently bought these beauties from Agnes b.
2795CU01_000_1.jpg

agnesb.com

But im currently converting these from Christopher Kane....
img-thing

polyvore.com

They come in an array of different Neon colours so not sure which one to invest in?

Beautiful shoes, kite! :heart:

I too have worn my pair of chelsea boots almost completely out. I'm on the hunt for a new pair. Ideally, i'd like to buy a dressier pair for evening....and then replace my current beat-up pair for day/work. There is really almost nothing they don't go with.

i have these sam edelmans in moss green, i love them, and bought them twice just cause it's so hard to get a good chelsea-ish boot for girls.
pic piperlime.com

Attachments

• petty-black.jpeg
    petty-black.jpeg
    3.7 KB · Views: 366
I really want a pair..

ysl.com, mrporter.com

I'm looking for something similar to these... (just a bit more affordable..) Any recommendations?

i love chelsea boots, but i find it hard to find one for women that suited my taste, the heels style always the problem, i always like the men's more but they don't come in my size

Love, love chelsea boots. I'm not a big heel person, but I love boots, so these are perfect for me. Maraisusa has some good ones, for low prices too. I'm about to order the brown pair :ninja:

source: maraisusa

Attachments

• product_img_1195_230x460.jpg
    product_img_1195_230x460.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 1
  • product_img_1196_230x460.jpg
    product_img_1196_230x460.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members