Chelsea Boots

i love chelsea boots, but i find it hard to find one for women that suited my taste, the heels style always the problem, i always like the men's more but they don't come in my size

Yeah I am in the same opinion. I love them but I never found some for me until yet :(

I bought these Church's Chelsea boots with brogue detailing:

10255238_1329016_400.jpg

farfetch

I like them because they're almost exactly the same as the men's boots at Church's.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE the Agnes B. SO expensive though. Same with Church's.
I am loving the Mark McNairy's

youmustcreate.com

Attachments

• QF1Z2-500x640.jpg
    QF1Z2-500x640.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 5
Anyone know where to get extra narrow chelsea boots? I know Balenciaga carries some, but the sole is so thin, the retail + upkeep would ruin me.

I am loose with the Karma giving:wink:

Got those from H&M, and I'm loving it! It's my first pair of Chelsea boots and I think they will be all time favourite autumn boots !

hmprod

hm.com

Can anyone recommend a brand of chelsea boots that are TIGHT around the ankle? For some reason this style is so elusive,it seems like all of them have at least a 1/2 inch gap that requires you to tuck in your skinny jeans (I want to wear my skinnies OVER the boot).

Can anyone recommend a brand of chelsea boots that are TIGHT around the ankle? For some reason this style is so elusive,it seems like all of them have at least a 1/2 inch gap that requires you to tuck in your skinny jeans (I want to wear my skinnies OVER the boot).

The Balenciaga Arena chelsea boots are very tight around the ankle.

I am also looking for this, as I feel I look too short with my jeans tucked in. Those Balenciagas are out of my budget, sadly. :doh:

It's not glamorous or exciting, really not even that great of leather, but Topshop boots are still my go-to because they look great on and are comfortable. I have a pair of Jil Sander and a pair of Burberry and neither get as much loving as my Topshops. Which I'm wearing right now, with my jeans over.

I seem to only wear mine in winter these days with jeans. Not really getting much out of them these days.

I never been awed by Chelsea boots, but the fact they can be stylish for males and females is certainly commendable. They can be tough while not being hardcore tough, like what you see with combat boots. Surely a fine choice of unisex footwear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->