Chloé F/W 2024.25 Paris

She (her stylist) seems to be obsessed with Chloé lately because her W editorial was also very Chemena coded.

she is pop star .... this is not real life its more editorial (ig wear /stage wear styling of the show)

i dont. mind it ..not in love ... it could have been worse B styling can be old fashion at times over styled
Yeah but… No lol.
Two things can work. But the approach is seemingly not the same because the incarnation is not the same.

I like the look with the T-shirt because it is a way to fit into the theme of the album, propose a casual proposition that still feels fashion and yet give us an entertainer worthy moment (so out of the banality).

I absolutely hate seeing Celebs wear full runway looks « as street style » because they cannot incarnate it.

People think wrongly than being tacky is a wrong thing. Beyonce is a fashion icon thanks to her stage persona that she incarnates, not because she wears well look 10 from the show (like Zendaya and other manufactured fashion icons).

So it’s always a pity to see that she has been « dressed » and not that she is « dressing herself » because she can’t precisely incarnate this look.

I guess when Beyonce's stylist requests looks from your latest collection it takes a lot to refuse such a request.
TBH I think it's not really such a good PR moment for Chemena's Chloé. The clothes don't look great on her and it's too mainstream/unoriginal. Also Beyoncé is wearing a lot of different designers on a daily basis (both established and newer) so it doesn't really have that much meaning altogether. It's all a bit passé.

IMO a lot of fashion PRs need to be a lot more curated/considered and think more out of the box at the same time.
Short term effects and strategies are often too short-sighted and can so heavily dilute a brands vision.

Yikes. Both looks are terrible.

Beyonce has no style and these Chloe looks are not good. I didn’t care for the runway collection, unlike most, and now seeing it off the catwalk sort of affirms my distaste for it. It’s like…does it “look” like Chloe? Surface level, yes. But these clothes don’t actually look easy to wear, which is kind of antithetical to what Chloe stands for.

Like @jeanclaude mentioned…these are clothes that wear you.

Let's be real now, only celebrities and ultra rich clients will wear the key looks in the new Chloe collection. Beyoncé is 5'6 and not sample sized so of course it would look off to y'all. This is a huge win for Chloé.

It’s a huge win for Chloe and Chemena because Beyonce is a cultural icon. That alone is a success. The power of influence.

The problem is indeed that Chloe is wearing Beyonce as @jeanclaude said. Her stylist just put her in look XX from the runway. In fact there’s little styling because it doesn’t integrate her style. That’s what styling should be about. If she dressed herself, she probably wouldn’t wear a full runway look…

I have always loved how Madonna was always incarnating her clothes, despite having a terrible personal style outside of public appearances that was mostly about tracksuits!

But Madonna managed to incarnate something in her shows and music videos and have a style in public appearances, that was quite classic in a way but that was representative of her taste.

Beyonce looks the best off stage when she is not trying to be edgy.
Jlo has found that Balance. That’s why she looks so out of character in Coach. Wearing Coach is her equivalent of wearing a costume.

Beyoncé has been wearing a lot from Chemena… The other day she was wearing the coat with the check pattern (look 28)

Also Lady Gaga wore the look 30 in her birthday.

Chloé uploaded the pic of Beyoncé with the cat-suit on their official IG profile and the comments were super negative, so they deleted the post.

Beyoncé has been wearing a lot from Chemena… The other day she was wearing the coat with the check pattern (look 28)

Also Lady Gaga wore the look 30 in her birthday.

Chloé uploaded the pic of Beyoncé with the cat-suit on their official IG profile and the comments were super negative, so they deleted the post.
I think Chemena’s clothes are good enough to be broken down.
Her stylist had the opportunity to pull things and create something coherent for her. I totally understand the negative response from the audience.

In terms of brand aesthetic (because that’s the issue here), someone like Solange could be good for Chloe.
Lady Gaga, thanks to her rebranding post « ASIB » can work for Chloe too.

In reality, the potential of growth for Chloe will be in attracting different types of women. So dressing Beyonce in itself is a good idea. The execution is something else. I think her look with the hot pants and the coat is good nevertheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->