Chloé F/W 2024.25 Paris

if I remember well, Moda Operandi is a little bit more expensive.
I’m waiting for the official prices even if I wouldn’t be surprised for it to be slightly more expensive due to the amount of lace and all.
But nevertheless, Prefall and the full FW offering will be up to Chloé usual prices.

if I remember well, Moda Operandi is a little bit more expensive.
I’m waiting for the official prices even if I wouldn’t be surprised for it to be slightly more expensive due to the amount of lace and all.
But nevertheless, Prefall and the full FW offering will be up to Chloé usual prices.
Thèse are the actualité prices

i am literally at work laughing at those prices on Moda.

Beautiful collection and there is a market for it but those prices are insane. I mean I understand chiffon is not an easy fabric to work with and there are details with the ruffles and actual design but 4k? is this where luxury fashion is and will continue to be?

Thèse are the actualité prices
Uh ok. Chloe can command those types of prices for runway pieces.
I’m sure they will have a more « in-line with their current offering » price point for the non-runway stuff.
I’m curious to see her prefall and do we know if they See By Chloé will continue to exist and if Chemena will be involved?

chloe can command those prices. I dont get it. This stuff will fly off the shelves…

chloe can command those prices. I dont get it. This stuff will fly off the shelves…
Given the response towards the collection, the most expensive pieces will probably be sold through pre-orders anyway (Moda Operandi is relevant for that even if clients will likely pre-order it directly at Chloe).

I must say that as someone who had eyes on the plaid coats and the shearling coats, those prices are out of what I’m willing to spend.

But yes, I see a commercial success from this. Jeans, shoes and bags are fairly priced.

And I have discovered that See by Chloe is accessories-focused only. Quite a clever decision to keep the mainline aspirational.

Given the response towards the collection, the most expensive pieces will probably be sold through pre-orders anyway (Moda Operandi is relevant for that even if clients will likely pre-order it directly at Chloe).

I must say that as someone who had eyes on the plaid coats and the shearling coats, those prices are out of what I’m willing to spend.

But yes, I see a commercial success from this. Jeans, shoes and bags are fairly priced.

And I have discovered that See by Chloe is accessories-focused only. Quite a clever decision to keep the mainline aspirational.
They actually closed the line completely. You wont have see by Chloé anymore starting from next season

I am 100% sure MO does excessively markup and thats why I never go there….i forgot they even existed.

A 24k dress indicates that not much was made. I also think we need to wait for final prices because this is 6 months from release.

It is hand sewn ultra delicate fabric and a ton of it… 24k is excessive but this is still not an easy garment to make. 24k is what i would expect a label like Chanel to charge for this.

I was just in a 3 hour business meeting with a swiss watch label. We discussed the importance of differentiation…

Ultimately Chloe is differentiated. Where else can a woman buy a garment like this ? Ultimately this gatment is uber wearable. I can see the lady who buys it wearing it a lot… with denim or with a strapless dress … so versatile…. Because of there is no easy replacement there is a license to charge more ...

Last edited:
I am 100% sure MO does excessively markup and thats why I never go there….i forgot they even existed.

A 24k dress indicates that not much was made. I also think we need to wait for final prices because this is 6 months from release.

It is hand sewn ultra delicate fabric and a ton of it… 24k is excessive but this is still not an easy garment to make. 24k is what i would expect a label like Chanel to charge for this.

I was just in a 3 hour business meeting with a swiss watch label. We discussed the importance of differentiation…

Ultimately Chloe is differentiated. Where else can a woman buy a garment like this ? Ultimately this gatment is uber wearable. I can see the lady who buys it wearing it a lot… with denim or with a strapless dress … so versatile…. Because of there is no easy replacement there is a license to charge more ...
No no, thèse are the actual final prices.

*I’m not sure if this was discussed earlier in the thread, but I heard some tea*

Though Lotta Volkova styled the promo teasers, she and Chemena allegedly got into a huge fight and stopped working together. I wonder who was responsible for tucking all those dresses into boots like that 🤔

I encourage you all to listen to the recent episode of the StyleZeitgeist podcast. They touch on a lot. Very interesting listen

*I’m not sure if this was discussed earlier in the thread, but I heard some tea*

Though Lotta Volkova styled the promo teasers, she and Chemena allegedly got into a huge fight and stopped working together. I wonder who was responsible for tucking all those dresses into boots like that 🤔

I encourage you all to listen to the recent episode of the StyleZeitgeist podcast. They touch on a lot. Very interesting listen
Yes Lotta’s departure was mentioned previously by either @Creative or @IloveDiorHomme

The most interesting part of the StyleZeitgeist podcast was to hear about Edward’s book being a flop and the disrespect towards Patti Wilson at a show!

Either way, I feel like they have quite a bubble-ish vision of fashion. While I’m with them regarding what’s going on in the industry, I don’t know if they are capable of understanding fashion beyond what fits « their taste ». But it’s an interesting podcast nevertheless.

^ I gave that podcast another go even though I can't really stand the host, his accent, zionism, list goes on. And.. my impression remains.. very pompous about how impartial and 'forward' they think they are and just like you see on tfs, they complain about LVMH and Kering, how corporate and greedy and disgusting it all is and yet they're ADDICTED to talking about it, to speculating who should be where and worst of all, they see talent and agree on how good it is and immediately follow it by 'sHe sHoUlD Go To DiOr' 'wHy iS ChItOsE nOt In A BiG hOuSe?!'.. it's like, do you see you're crucial to the problem, or nah?. Maybe Chitose is fine with her own label for the same reason you're doing a podcast and not publishing opinions on behalf of a sh*tty publication with a specific agenda..

And lol at talking about Lotta like 'what a missed opportunity!'.. she is the Katie Grand of this generation, fashion that relies on gimmicks and smugness and that is only successful because it speaks the same vocabulary of big corporations -I do not care that she markets herself as the antithesis of that, that's marketing for you!. Not surprised they'd buy into that because, see my previous paragraph, but Chloé actually won big time (I actually can't believe they had considered Lotta!).. that relaxed approach to femininity and sexiness (it seems these two never saw late 90s Chloé that they think this goes against the Chloé 'girl') felt like a breath of fresh air and forward, in a sea of designers that are still riding 2015's brand of irony (aka. Demna's possé) or using womenswear to randomly communicate to the world that they're horny and nonbinary, like ok..? and can you design now?

I do think that, as shy and nervous as they got, they were on to something with the too many men/gay men in top positions in fashion, not enough women, the ultra toxic macho mentality it has generated in the past 10 years ('we are superior at the job') and the fact that this is the result of suits appointing them. But they quickly moved on because.. they probably had a mirror nearby lol.

Love her but no, again!
A lace catsuit should be reserved as an undergarment or an editorial piece.

But huge coup for Chemena!
she is pop star .... this is not real life its more editorial (ig wear /stage wear styling of the show)

i dont. mind it ..not in love ... it could have been worse B styling can be old fashion at times over styled

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->