Chloé F/W 2024.25 Paris

that chloe belt will be a must have sell out for sure. The larger one will be the slower seller but the jeans sized one will be gone as soon as its placed for sale,

a truly remarkable collection. absolutely captures the Chloe woman perfectly and this is her wardrobe for her lifestyle. Its amazing how positive the reception is when u follow the house codes... I do think we couldve used some embroidery here. we have lots of similar looking dresses and the difference between them is minimal in some cases...

the tall boots fit perfectly and almost give this a fantasy feel. Like almost stomping through the Bois Boulogne in silk dresses but 'practical' boots...

Last edited:
I'm seeing a lot of Stella McCartney from different designers this season particularly this show reminds me of Stella McCartney's first show under lvmh. I always thought Stella McCartney was a great designer Love her style. Anyways this was a nice debut but it's just clothing the vibe is cool very Stella

Chloè Classique: a bit thin on ideas but quite effective and promising. Rather enjoyed that. Bravo!

It’s crazy to see this show has 2million visits in Vogue Runway’s Instagram page and the rest like 200K… CRAZY!

Chemena was super right when she said there was a longing for authenticity and easiness.

The more I see it the more I like it. It’s just so cool and unpretentious, but still well made and chic.

Bravo!

Burberry, Jil Sander, and Marni, etc take note.

This is what happens when a designer actually believes in and embraces the brand and its aesthetic, and not trying so damn hard to make it what it’s not. I wish more designers will take their own ego out of the equation.

Best collection from PFW so
IDEK this chemena lady but I already like her a lot. She put Chloes needs in front of her own self aggrandisement. that alone is more than what others are doing at even larger labels.
I also like that it took years for Chemena to get her moment… and look at this amazing first show she just delivered.

I am tired of brands naming clowns like Pharell, Matthew Williams, Harris Reed, Charles de Villmorin etc as creative directors. Just for the hype. People who never worked hard in this demanding industry to get such positions.
You can tell Chemena has an eye for colors, volumes, textures, accessories. This debut collection is so humble yet powerful. Even the casting says a lot about her vision.

The last time I witnessed such a strong debut show was Alessandro Michele for Gucci in 2015.
Michele also waited for « his moment » to happen, patiently.

I wish the same success to Chemena.

IDEK this chemena lady but I already like her a lot. She put Chloes needs in front of her own self aggrandisement. that alone is more than what others are doing at even larger labels.
Same! She’s is lovely, I’ve heard her talking a few times and she’s just so down to earth, so cool, so relaxed, so well spoken, a little bit dreamy… so cute.

I might be biased but I think she will be the next fashion star. I don’t know why I think Chanel will call her in the future haha.

In a way the mood of Chemena and the collection also takes me to that 2006 Daria Werbowy campaign in Rodeo Drive by Karl. This probably is so absurd and no one else sees it (I can totally imagine), but idk, there’s something soooooooo cool about it.

I have spent these past few days looking at the showroom, backstage videos… Everything makes sense. And it seems that all the fashion people love her.

that chloe belt will be a must have sell out for sure. The larger one will be the slower seller but the jeans sized one will be gone as soon as its placed for sale,

a truly remarkable collection. absolutely captures the Chloe woman perfectly and this is her wardrobe for her lifestyle. Its amazing how positive the reception is when u follow the house codes... I do think we couldve used some embroidery here. we have lots of similar looking dresses and the difference between them is minimal in some cases...

the tall boots fit perfectly and almost give this a fantasy feel. Like almost stomping through the Bois Boulogne in silk dresses but 'practical' boots...
I just feel for all the girls who are not going to make that belt look as chic as the models…. lol

It’s crazy to see this show has 2million visits in Vogue Runway’s Instagram page and the rest like 200K… CRAZY!

Chemena was super right when she said there was a longing for authenticity and easiness.

The more I see it the more I like it. It’s just so cool and unpretentious, but still well made and chic.

Bravo!

There's an obvious PR push. My timeline is flooded. However something tells me this a precursor for more y2k boho nostalgia to be peddled out the following. Makes sense...Chloé likes to be seen as a somewhat what youthful brand. Hence "Chloe GIRL".
But as I said in my previous post there was still a lot to be desired. Which is why I'm confused about all the hype for this collection. When I hear people loved the vibe, I get it, but that already giving me tiktok montage aesthetic marketing. Can't say it doesnt work. I just have a feeling that's possibly where the direction will be. Now if they make a KPop star an ambassador then that should seal the deal lol. But seriously in time we'll see.

^ bot farms... they start at around $100 and are really used for a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g. Just heard a fascinating podcast series from a journalist detailing how that works and where they're usually based ('Who trolled Amber?', highly recommended!).

I doubt they used that though. You can get the same sheep-ish response from regular people, and hype in fashion is quick and it attracts more hype until they don't really know why they're hyping something up but there they are!.

Really hope they stay away from kpop stars, in my eyes, going for that market only tells me your strategies in the West have flopped or are just not where you want them to be and can't figure your way out of it but you need money and fast so you go to that one corner where the kids are fashion-starved, immersed in the dumbest form of consumerism with hardly any discerning taste apart from what the object of their fanaticism dictates.

How can Chloé push the views of Vogue Runway? 🤨

Ask their PR. They don't have a PR team?
I said my TIMELINE is flooded. So it's Vogues IG, (and all international accounts) Diet Prada, even Just Jared. They're celeb blog primarily but that shot of former boho it girl Sienna Miller is there. Etc etc...
I watched the live show when it debuted on YouTube. There was about 3+k views and it's obviously grown thanks to a good PR push and buzz.

^ bot farms... they start at around $100 and are really used for a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g. Just heard a fascinating podcast series from a journalist detailing how that works and where they're usually based ('Who trolled Amber?', highly recommended!).

I doubt they used that though. You can get the same sheep-ish response from regular people, and hype in fashion is quick and it attracts more hype until they don't really know why they're hyping something up but there they are!.

Really hope they stay away from kpop stars, in my eyes, going for that market only tells me your strategies in the West have flopped or are just not where you want them to be and can't figure your way out of it but you need money and fast so you go to that one corner where the kids are fashion-starved, immersed in the dumbest form of consumerism with hardly any discerning taste apart from what the object of their fanaticism dictates.
Yeah, but why they would need to do that? I’d understand if they did it in their own page, but Vogue runway?

Also, if you see all the comments, they seem so genuine and real.

Thank you! You articulated my concern perfectly.
That word "vibe" is such a trigger for me. Because it's as good as vapor lol. I believe Chemena is good and the clothes will be edited e for ready to wear but that show felt like something was missing the middle. The buzz is focused on vibes and throwback to nostalgia which is marketing code for a younger market. That's concerning for me as a legit longtime fan of Chloé. I'm hoping Chemena will still give CLOTHES at the end of it all.
Don't let Jerry Hall and Pat Cleveland fool you either. This is the same fabulous Jerry Hall was in on that Mugler x H&M campaign LOL.

Yeah, but why they would need to do that? I’d understand if they did it in their own page, but Vogue runway?

Also, if you see all the comments, they seem so genuine and real.
Assuming they did that (but we have no reason to believe that!), the people who follow you already have some level of commitment or interest in the brand, you want to expand and reach people who are there (Vogue Runway) for another reason/brand and redirect them to you.

And yes, that's next level bot farm (you need to listen to this podcast! and I swear I'm not sponsored by them! lol).. it needs to sound genuine and real because that's the only way to manipulate the opinion of people who live on the internet like you and me and everyone else on tiktok/ig. If they sounded like bots, they'd be chasing the aunts and uncles on fb (who are not as instinctive online because they only reason they're here is.. facebook!). Sounding genuine is really not that hard, you just have to shadow what a real account is doing.. it would probably be harder on tfs, but on ig? you just need to type 'WOW! 🤩' 'left no crumbs!'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->