Chloé F/W 2024.25 Paris

I loved Natacha Ramsay-Levi's Chloe, and Gabriela's wasn't awful, I think she has some beautiful design ideas but the advertising was so drab, especially coming off Natacha doing those magical shoots with Meisel, it was too Zara zara. This feels really classic and it's definitely beautiful. I was happy to see Jess Miller. I wonder what Caroline Winberg or Dewi Driegen look like now?

This is depressing. Dresses for winter weight gain?
People saying this don’t know how the retail world works nowadays💀 Seasons don’t exist anymore. People travel and fashion brands are not only purchased by European or North American people.

And this is just a show. The collection will be heavier in atores for sure.

On another note, roll-eyes for the people saying this is not new 🤣 Lmao, can you do something new these days? And fashion is not about newness anymore.

The group shots are beautiful and striking.

Love it. The styling is odd at times (too much gold) but I love the easy breezy dresses. I love it when Chloé goes full cream/camel/brown on us. Reminds me of Hannah MacGibbon.
I really wonder how the styling would’ve been if Lotta had done it. Hate the Prada group for demanding exclusivity 💀

It was Elodie David this time. I don’t know what to think, maybe they wanted a very strong statement but the hair bandanas are maybe too much. Idk

Somehow I like the accessories more than clothing. Yes, there is strong 00s boho vibe to them, but at least it is something different to current minimalistic bags, belts, costume jewellery and shoes.

I love the boots with the studs 🤣 how gaudy of me. They remind me of the 2006 Chanel Couture show.

And the rest of the shoes have a very Chloé / 2004 feeling idk. They are a little bit ugly but charming in a way. For very girly girls.

Somehow I like the accessories more than clothing. Yes, there is strong 00s boho vibe to them, but at least it is something different to current minimalistic bags, belts, costume jewellery and shoes.
I agree with you, accessories are better than clothes here.

I really wonder how the styling would’ve been if Lotta had done it. Hate the Prada group for demanding exclusivity 💀

It was Elodie David this time. I don’t know what to think, maybe they wanted a very strong statement but the hair bandanas are maybe too much. Idk
Lotta doesn’t have any exclusivity with Prada group, she styles Ferragamo,

actually she styles all in studio in Paris, lol, who is putting out these rumors?

The collection is growing on me, specially the outerwear. I still don't get the point of those dresses, they're not ugly but idk. Pants and jackets are nice too.:bounce:

To the women of tfs: would you wear the dresses in the winter or autumn?
Personally, I don’t think about seasons when I’m buying or having a dress made for myself. I usually favor light fabrics anyway.
When I’m buying something, it’s always with the idea in mind that I would wear it again and again and again.
But yes I would wear the more opaque dresses (like the one on Suivi) from this collection in autumn.

And for the more sheer proposition like Look4, I really like the idea of a lace jumpsuit underneath.
I’m not a boho chic person so that look can work in the evening!

Thanks @MulletProof and @Lola701 for the answers :flower:

Since I live in Brasil, I have a quite steriotyped vision of what constitutes winter fashion, so it's really nice to know that it's not as strict as I thought. More options is always good imo. And since it makes sense to you, I can say I loved the dresses now haha I just feel annoyed when designers present things that clearly don't make sense in that particular season or it's just plain unwearable.

Thanks @MulletProof and @Lola701 for the answers :flower:

Since I live in Brasil, I have a quite steriotyped vision of what constitutes winter fashion, so it's really nice to know that it's not as strict as I thought. More options is always good imo. And since it makes sense to you, I can say I loved the dresses now haha I just feel annoyed when designers present things that clearly don't make sense in that particular season or it's just plain unwearable.

I live in a warmer climate most of the year but now for example, I’m currently in Geneva and it’s cold. I’m wearing a polo collar sweater, a pair of jeans and under it I have black stockings and a bodysuit. All of that with some loafers with heels. My trench coat (shoutout to Daniel Lee) is my outerwear! It doesn’t scream winter but at the same time I can wear the same look on fall and even on spring with a few modifications.
I can imagine that being in Brasil it can feel a bit weird but the weather is so changing that having diversity in collections is an asset.

And as someone said it earlier, the brand is global. A Brasilian client can shop those dresses and a Londoner can too, all at the same moment.

I remember 10 years ago, I was puzzled when Miuccia Prada did the Mink coats for the SS collections. I think the first ones were for SS2013 with the flowers (inspired by Cardin btw). But then I talked about it with a buyer and it made sense. Spring summer collections arrived in late February/early March…which is still considered as winter!

This Chloe collection will hit the stores in late August and the weather is quite warm in that period in the northern hemisphere.

I live in a warmer climate most of the year but now for example, I’m currently in Geneva and it’s cold. I’m wearing a polo collar sweater, a pair of jeans and under it I have black stockings and a bodysuit.
Indoors? girl..
I had questions on why the Swiss are shy with the heat but google says half of its natural gas supply comes from Russia.. nvm!. I’m in NY, we’re permanently at around 22 degrees indoors (15 if the men control it of course) so any tight/extra layers and you’re suffocating. But if I’m outside for long no way I’d wear just flats or anything flimsy. I’m from the desert, I’m literally in 50 layers and a duvet outside lol.

I watched the video of the show and omg the finale and her son soooo thinking mom came out for him..🥹😂.. too cute.

y'all being too kind, cause this is boring and pedestrian
Nobody is saying this is at the level of Helmut Lang or Nicolas Ghesquière back in the days. We know it’s not the case. It’s pretty normal indeed, nothing groundbreaking. But this is Chloé, a brand known for easy and cute garments.

People are actually talking about the mood. It has energy. You want to see the close-ups. The backstage pictures have the same vibe of those in the 2000s. Maybe I’m too nostalgic, but I’ve been hating fashion for such a long while, and even though this is far away from what I usually like, it feels right.

When was the last time a Chloé thread in TFS had 6 pages?

Indoors? girl..
I had questions on why the Swiss are shy with the heat but google says half of its natural gas supply comes from Russia.. nvm!. I’m in NY, we’re permanently at around 22 degrees indoors (15 if the men control it of course) so any tight/extra layers and you’re suffocating. But if I’m outside for long no way I’d wear just flats or anything flimsy. I’m from the desert, I’m literally in 50 layers and a duvet outside lol.

I watched the video of the show and omg the finale and her son soooo thinking mom came out for him..🥹😂.. too cute.
Ahaha I’m indoor but I’m in a building. I usually come here in between a meeting, when I’m in a car or waiting for something. Time pass quite fast when I’m on TFS lol

But I’m usually dressed, in every season because I’m going out. Even if I’m working from home, I’m getting dressed as if I’m going out.
It’s not so much about heat than comfort in not spending too much time in preparation.

I could have worn some king of sheer socks or with plumetis instead of stockings but sometimes there’s no logic.
It’s an automatism when I’m in the northern hemisphere during winter lol

i always thought that heart's chloe never matched the vibe of their best selling accesories they were pushing for. it was almost as if their accesroies and rtw were 2 diferents brand during her tenure. im glad the new cd finally matched the accesories with clothes that will actually go well with their best sellers.

Fantastic debut. The confidence and energy of the show is simply what Chloé is about. It's been a while since I've watched a show where the models look so strong and confident in what they're wearing. I think that can only come from a creative director who really knows and loves the brand they are designing for (I can imagine her backstage hyping up the models and telling them how to walk).

Norma is such a perfect match for the brand. It seems like one of those appointments where she was just waiting for the opportunity to prove that (a la Alessandro Michele for Gucci). Based on the front row/ambassadors/model choices, I think she's going to curate and garner a specific cult following for the brand...something that's been lacking since...maybe the 2000s?

In terms of accesories, I didn't love some of the bags and the flats/clogs, the jewelry and sunglasses are great though. I do think she took a few cues from Hedi's Celine (which some could argue he took cues from 2000s Chloé), as some others have noted. But it works!

Last edited:
As a man, I would never wear Chloe but it always has a special place in my heart. In a way, I always the Chloe woman to resonate with my style, confident, carefree and joyful. The world seems to be back on track with this collection. Finally, Chloe is back where it belongs. As much as I like Natasha's Chloe, it never clicked enough. This seems to me a very solid debut. Almost a reintroduction to the brand. A mix of different Chloe girls past and present. I am excited to see what comes next for her. But I will take this over GH's Chloe, any time, any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->