Reaction score
Chloe Spring/Summer 2011
Iselin Steiro & Malgosia Bela by David Sims

chloess11.jpg

merryhussel.tumblr.com via PHILOSOPHY

Last edited by a moderator:
the original source is here ^_^
and so far I really like it, no doubt mostly due to the casting :crush:
feels fresh, summery, and light despite the lack of colour. Malgosia's smile is so dazzling!

It feels lovely already, I love the second shot.

I'm so happy to see Małogosia in this campaign!

simply beautiful for a simply, clear and beautiful collection!

Amazing! Beautiful. Their shot together is breath-taking. Malgosia`s smile is wow

Wasn't Anja supposed to come back to Chloe campaign? :unsure:
Well, I like that. That's light, simple and clean. Iselin's profile looks so beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
i love it so far.:wub: the second shot is deceptively sinister.

This is great, perfect for Chloé :wub:

Iselin looks gorgeous but Malgosia looks like a maniac in with that huge smile.

first time i ever saw a Chloe campaign wherein the models have something close to expression on their faces lol. makes quite a nice change and it fits the season; though i hafta agree with MyNameIs that Malgosia's smile looks disconcertingly manic, as if she's on something. Iselin is superb though, even if she looks almost like Anja in that profile shot.

Iselin's profile in that 2nd pic is just flawless. And I really like the dynamic with Malgosia.
I can't wait to see more.

Really clean and beautiful, but above all, beautifully natural. I hope there are lots of shots. Chloe always disappoints with its three campaign shots, no? :lol: :innocent:

this looks fantastic :woot::heart:, Iselin and Malgosia really compliment each other, i can't wait to see the other images.^_^

Depite Malgosia's crazy smile I actually really like this campaign so far. Great choice of models that haven't had the life photoshopped out of them and also the colouring or rather lack of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->