Chloé S/S 2011 : Iselin Steiro & Malgosia Bela by David Sims

Wow, I like it! It's something different from the past campaigns of the house. What makes this interesting to look at, IMO, is Malgosia's smile. ^_^

I love it. Pure, beautiful & simple. Iselin looks amazing. And that crazy smile on Malgosia's face is just priceless :smile:

Lol, why does everyone find Małgosia's smile crazy? I think it's very natural :P

^ Me too. Her smile brightens up the whole picture and makes it look fresher & more different from the other Chloe campaigns :wub:
Love this so far, simple but effective. I think the other shots will be even better.

i LOVE it.:crush: the casting is perfect and Małgosia is so flawless.

I don't like to see malgosia having the campaign, i could be the only one, but... well. Happy for Iselin.

Lovely Iselin :heart:
Malgosia is very very pretty as well but she looks strange in here :sick:

The first pic.......whatever, but the 2nd pic is fantastic:D Islein's profile is amazing and I love how serene she looks opposed to Malgosia's full on cheesy smile. Loving the muted colouring too.

It looks nice and clean, the first picture of Malgosia alone looks like a Max Mara ad though

Love this! Malgosia and Iselin are perfectly together, but also do compliment each other so well. I'm liking the minimalism so far too. Excited to see what's next. :woot:

It looks nice and clean, the first picture of Malgosia alone looks like a Max Mara ad though
Lol, I was thinking of Jil Sander or Calvin Klein.

I like it so far. It fits the mood of the collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cast is simply perfect, and so is the second shot.
Yet, Maglosia solo shot is a bit bland. Need to see more but I'm already thrilled by this.

My thoughts exactly, they complement each other so well!
that's how I picture Chloé, serene, clean, calm... at first glance I thought it was Maryna with Iselin in the second pic :lol:
Iselin's nose is to die for. thanks for posting agee :heart:

Chloe for Jil Sander?
but no this is a perfect campaign so far
i knew my post about Iselin being shot by David Sims wasnt false

i'd like to see more. it doesn't surprise me that they used one of those mood-establishing no-clothes shots as this collection didn't win many fans with its departure from the core chloe aesthetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->