Chloé S/S 2011 : Iselin Steiro & Malgosia Bela by David Sims

The new shot is defnitely an improvement over the first:D, I like the outfit, its not so boring and her smile is lovely

Newest shot is so cute, like both of the previous ones :D

I was really liking the energy of shot, but :( when I got to that awful elastic waist band. Big thumbs up to the model and photographer, but thumbs down to the stylist.

definitely the best season's campaign so far! what could be better than iselin + malgosia+ david sims? :heart:

The clothes looks indefinitely better here than on the runway. Truly successful ad with a little bit of wit. What a statement :heart:

The new shot is really lovely, I like how cheerful the campaign is ^_^

:woot: The new shot is positively fun! And it's good to see a little bit of colour too (even if it is just black and brown LOL)

The clothes looks indefinitely better here than on the runway. Truly successful ad with a little bit of wit. What a statement :heart:

Couldn't agree with you more. The expressions add edge to David Sims' photography, I love the latest shot.

I love the new shot.
Its so vibrant and joyful. Perfect for summer, and yet there aren't bright colors or extreme sunlight.
I agree that the clothes definitely stand out.

Last shot is nice and fun, wish we could see her face a bit more though.

And those shorts... oh child.

The new shot is really gorgeous. Much better than that first individual one

I like the new shot, it makes this campaign look more interesting.

I'm with you all, loving the latest shot, so it's going to be a campaign with a lot of smile & laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->