Chloé S/S 2011 : Iselin Steiro & Malgosia Bela by David Sims

The portraits are truly outstanding. :heart::heart::heart:
They casted, two of the most beautiful models, with the most amazing facial bones structures. And David's phtography captures it perfectly. The focus is not on the clothes but on Iselin and Maglosia, and its their beauty that makes this ad memorable.
Definitely my favourite Chloé ad, since Hannah McGibbon started at the house.

i have to say... i really love that fashion seems to be lightening up a bit...
it feels like it had been so long since a model actually cracked a smile... everyone's been trying too hard to be edgy for too long now.

really liking this campaign :heart:

I love this campaign!! It has such a soft and pure feel... you rarely get that in fashion advertising, don't you?

This is really lovely, both Małogosia and Iselin are so charming here.

Love the shoe shot, what a nice idea.

Lovely to see the full set. I wish there were more portraits of Malgosia's though.. But I still love those. I hope to get all of them from my copies of magazines. Thanks for posting those.

Marie-Amelie Sauvé is the stylist for this campaign, which sort of surprise me because maybe the rumour about her not working with Sims anymore was not founded...

Marie-Amelie Sauvé is the stylist for this campaign, which sort of surprise me because maybe the rumour about her not working with Sims anymore was not founded...

Yes, I also commented on that in the "SS11 campaign thread". Perhaps it was not them who had the fall out, or perhaps they kissed and made up ..

chloead.jpg

models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->