Chloé S/S 2011 : Iselin Steiro & Malgosia Bela by David Sims

very simply, after seeing Guccis and LVs, that's a respite for my eyes. and an amazing new pic! this season Chloe is in my top 3, i believe. Ads r much better than a show^_^.

i prefer the first campaign! iselin and malgosia :crush:
both of them gives the chloe vibe! i love the color and also the outfits that they put in that campaign! one of my favor seriously :smile:

the second shot (the individual one) is the prettiest so far, the first one is nice but it's too "cold" for Chloè..

the one with the black leather shorts is my favourite

Everything about this campaign is too good for any words to describe :heart:

I liked that they tried (and managed to) inject some life into this by getting Iselin and Malgosia smiling broadly and somewhat exaggerately. The latest Chloé collection stuck out to me because the clothes seemed designed to achieve some kind of immaculate, almost clinical perfection that came off as pretty (if a little on the blander side) but that dramatically lacked vibrancy and, well, life. So at least they haven't failed at remedying that. And kudos to the casting director for picking out such stellar models.

HQ

Scanned by Stereo_Flo from Elle Russia February 2011

I can't help thinking this campaign is all about models this season. Not that I would care for Chloé clothes these days, but it's clearly Małogosia and Iselin who steal the shots when you look at them.

I'm not complaining, though, they both look beautiful!

wow, the shots scanned by Stereo_Flo are amazing! they both look stunning.

I absolutely love it. Both girl looks fantastic and they complement one another. IMO one of the best campaigns of the season.

The more I see this campaign the more I get to love it. Those pics newly posted are so beautiful too. David Sims's photography works quite well here. Both models look just divine. Love all the portraits used here. :heart::heart: It should be one of my ultimate favorite ads of this season. Thanks for the pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->