Originally posted by brian@Mar 4th, 2004 - 10:11 pm

I'm going to be getting these:

00480f.jpg

00390f.jpg

;D

and the socks, too, of course.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Garish much? :innocent:

:lol: the Dior socks, what a joke, i bet all diorettes will get a pair, they must be cheap enough to be in every diorette's wardrobe.

since Dior accessories (and not the clothes) sell like hot bread,
the show is basically an accessories showcase :innocent:

Usually I wait for the pictures of the Dior shows to come out, and they are usually fabulous. I usually love Galliano. I must say that I have to agree with most of the comments on this particular show, I really didn't like the creeper shoes, or the strange proportion of the suits. I did enjoy some of the items, and a few of the makup looks, but in general, I am not quite sure what he was thinking, I hope he will be back on top by the next show. :innocent:

I had a very naughty , if not evil , thought last night ! :o

Who is Galliano going to use for inspiration in his next collection :-

Grayson Perry ( alias ' Claire ' ) , the transvestite potter ? !!! :rolleyes:

I cannot find a pic , perhaps someone could oblige ! :blush:

KIT :innocent:

i hate creepers. you've done back john you've done bad.

get some stilettos.

now that I look at the collection again, i can see some pretty beautiful things & love how the cotoure dresses influenced some of the RTW outfits (like the bottom of this dress).

i dont know...i like a FEW pieces (i dont think anyone of you could see me in any of those shoes or holding one of those bags) but maybe, just maybe these earrings would work...we will see what this all looks like in the store.

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Mar 5th, 2004 - 8:44 pm
now that I look at the collection again, i can see some pretty beautiful things & love how the cotoure dresses influenced some of the RTW outfits (like the bottom of this dress).
yeah I felt the same when I was looking at that piece.

the bottom reminds me of this one from the SS 04 Couture:

I just looked over this collection again and I thought this looks cool.
00160f.jpg

not that I'd wear it, though :innocent:

i would wear that silver coat :innocent:

...with just a charcoal plain long column dress, little silver rochas pumps, & 3 rows of tiny long black pearls.

Originally posted by MissPurple+Mar 5th, 2004 - 9:13 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MissPurple @ Mar 5th, 2004 - 9:13 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pradaromance12@Mar 5th, 2004 - 8:44 pm
yeah I felt the same when I was looking at that piece.

the bottom reminds me of this one from the SS 04 Couture: [/b][/quote]
this F/W piece also so much reminds me of the couture piece posted:
00270f.jpg

this collection was absolutely terrible...not terrible as in bad, but terrible as in i would be struck with terror if i ever saw someone wearing these clothes in real life. these clothes are clearly costume and as much as i did not enjoy his collection for spring, it still actually translated into something reasonable...this just looked like an unstable mix of a galliano collection and remnants of the spring couture show....is it possible he is overworked or something?

i can't imagine a truly beautiful woman in the majority of things from here...and is it just me or is everyone else tired of these dior show's for the show's sake. show us what will be in the store, we know you can put on damn good production but this is truly a ludicrous waste of time.

ok I just had this nightmare....somehow in my dream, there were these models from the Dior F/W collection runway, same outfits and makeups as they are on the runway, and they just kept on walking and walking and walking in front of me....some were staring at me at a close distance, and I could clearly see all the "paint" on their face.....I know this sounds like some kind of a joke....but everything was just so frightening it's not even funny :cry: :cry: :cry: :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am061890
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->