Christian Dior Haute Couture S/S 2007 Paris

I love:heart: this drees which is the first choice to wearing to The Oscar.

http://www.***************/image/2007/Q1/012220071922419558.jpg

from elle.com

That's my favorite as well! :heart::heart::heart: Raquel looks stunning in it as well.

gosh, I LOVE this collection! :heart: Galliano is a true god of designing!

And have you guys heard about haute couture show for Dior 60th anniversary? It will take place July 2nd in Versaille’s Orangerie - I just can't wait to see it!

Does anyone know the names of the songs used? I know the first one is Madame Butterfly by Malcolm McLaren, (which I ADORE) but what are the other ones?

Thanks, Rochas! I love how out-of-place the models look without the grand set.

My favorite song is at the end when the confetti starts falling. So pretty. Does anyone know the name and who it's by?

The one person who has pulled off the dresses:

posted by MagFan in Couture in Editorial thread

^The layered coat on the first two pics is so amazing! :heart: But was the red dress from the last two pics at the show too? I don't remember it..

I can't figure out where the last two are from. They do look like Galliano's work though.

Gong Li is stunning, period lol. this collection is still a fantastic showcase of beautiful clothes.

imo none of the following couture collections were as stunning, where everything just came together and fitted perfectly.

^The layered coat on the first two pics is so amazing! :heart: But was the red dress from the last two pics at the show too? I don't remember it..

the red one is from S/S 06 HC collection

vogue.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->