Christian Dior Haute Couture S/S 2007 Paris

all seem good and well.. the asian influence.. the british colonism.. the colors everything..but wat i dun understand is the background of a chair.. which is bigger.. could it be a theme of a doll house:S

I am in love! What he can do with fabric is incredible. And I agree...it is pure couture...that is exactly what I thought when I saw it.

i need those boots John is wearing. Where can i find them? the selection for riding boots on ebay is sh*t at the moment.

i just saw this collection in its entirety for the first time yesterday and love everything about it. It's pure Dior, and i really love the last song that's played. Who is it? It sounds like Christie McVeigh (sp?) from Fleetwood Mac.

hmmmmm i want.

Absolutly stunning... I would quite like one as a wedding dress (need to find myself a husband first ;o) haha

luna minor said:
It's pure Dior, and i really love the last song that's played. Who is it? It sounds like Christie McVeigh (sp?) from Fleetwood Mac.

Yes, it's Christie McVie singing. The song is Songbird.

yes it is a lovely song -from Eva cassidy sang by fleetwood mac.. i love them too they have some nice songs

Dior Backstage?

Does anyone have any pictures from backstage at Dior's Spring 2007 Haute Couture show? I saw two in the April issue of Vogue and they were gorgeous, and I was wondering if there were any more.

Thanks! ^_^

^yes i have a bunch. I'll post them once I upload them.

012320071425412818.jpg

012320071425388176.jpg
012320071425361558.jpg

elle

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"