Christian Dior Haute Couture S/S 2007 Paris

I don't know why I was so late on looking at all the Couture shows but this is.. amazing. No words to describe how stellar this collection was.

^^ Totally agree, it was so beautiful. It must've taken ages to actually work out the whole runway and the poses! Did they have some big rehearsal?

haha yeah, or else they'd be all over the place.
Who were the guys that helped the models up the stairs?

Couture are nice but do people wear those ridiculous designs in reality when they walk down the streets?

^ no...when you set up an appt with galliano he designs something for you based on what was shown on the catwalk (although of course you could also have whatever you want as-is , but i believe they have a limit as to how many times they will actually produce one look as-is--i think maybe 3-4)

manolocraver said:
Couture are nice but do people wear those ridiculous designs in reality when they walk down the streets?
Some of the designs wouldnt be ridiculous for walking down the street (even though they are more likely going to be worn at some event of some sort)

But without the hair, makeup, shoes etc, I think these are very wearable pieces...

00300m.jpg
00320m.jpg

[style]

What are marvelous collection :wub:

Somebody's probably said this already but a lot of it really reminds me of origami!

I just can't stop looking. IT's IMPECCABLE!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

JR1, thank you most of all for your contributions....:blush: :flower:

Miss Galliano said:
yes they are wearable
the suits are stunning. my absolute fave part of the collection.
wait til you see them in rtw...... :P

^ The fact RTW will be developed from this never crossed my mind, I forgot about that, I cant wait though :woot:

Im pleased that Galliano kept a constant theme in the show rather than as I have said before, 5 mini shows :ninja:

brian said:
the suits are stunning. my absolute fave part of the collection.
wait til you see them in rtw...... :P
can't wait for the ready to wear collection ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->