Comme des Garçons Menswear Collections Archive

thx! I love that collection, esp. the round, "peacock feather" pattern. The fabrics are also wierd (feels like gum, but a very good one :smile: Is that the first collection with the orange wood buttons?

Homme Plus s/s 1990

images scaned by me from the book:

Sudjic, Deyan. Rei Kawakubo and Comme des Garcons. New York: Rizzoli, 1990.

Homme Plus 1996 s/s

I made these screenshots of a video from youtube. The quality is not good, but at least we have an archive here :D.

Source: bodyfashion.TV 1997 TVAmsterdam

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks redquad, and nqth ;-)
i really like the plastic looking shirts

had somebody saved or own the cdg shirt ads or the promotional photos of cdg x fred perry both with models? please post them. a few of them had been already posted in the cdg ad-campaigns thread.

It's so sad that I find CDG totally tacky :-(

nobody is perfect :rolleyes:

great work on this thread, thanks guys.

The yellow buttons collection is one of my favourites, with lots of reversed pieces. The shoes are also completely reversed inside out, with matching belts.

In a new editorial shoot for Japanese fashion publication SOTOKOTO and their October 2009 issue, photographer Junji Hata captures James Neate in a series of stunning photographs for the upcoming season of COMME des GARCONS Homme Plus. The shoot took place in Tokyo’s Nakano Broadway with fashion direction from Tomoki Sukezane.
hypebeast

Comme des Garcons Homme Plus s/s 1987

Scanned by me from a vintage Canadian magazine.

Comme des Garcons Homme Plus 1987 Spring Preview

Source: Toronto Life Fashion Magazine. Volume 21, Issue 3 Spring Preview 1987, February 1987.

94-95 A/W Comme des Garcons Homme Plus

Source: Scanned images from catalogue

Comme des Garcons Homme Plus 94-95 A/W

COMME des GARÇONS HOMME DEUX
3951763137_c75b1c2bff_o.jpg

3951763133_10ac2d2b9e_o.jpg

source:mensmodelstalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member