Comme Des Garçons

seibu ikebukuro corner shop renewal
opened yesterday
now they carry CdG, comme comme, and black.

fashionpress

Attachments

• garcon201784_05.jpg
    garcon201784_05.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 25
  • garcon201784_02.jpg
    garcon201784_02.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 24
  • garcon201784_04.jpg
    garcon201784_04.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 22
  • garcon201784_01.jpg
    garcon201784_01.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 24
beautiful display...
make me want everything, if i'm honest...

:heart:

my comme x nike booties turn out to be so much better than i ever imagined...
thanks to runner for encouraging me to get them...

:kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
great for them to have turned out that way !

sometimes I hear you, Mullet, etc say mens stuff looks better. and I thought womens collections are much better at the corner shop above. especially the main line this season is full of things I would like to get if I had female physique. the degree of attractiveness is incomparable, even though mens comme too is very nice.
anyway at the other multi-line corner shop for homme, I was trying on a boiled wool coat, since my tweed jacket version has been dead for years and I felt like wearing something boiled again. but it runs 1.5 size larger and so I didn't take it, while everything else has nothing to be desired. instead, got a belt and pants.

great for them to have turned out that way !

sometimes I hear you, Mullet, etc say mens stuff looks better. and I thought womens collections are much better at the corner shop above. especially the main line this season is full of things I would like to get if I had female physique. the degree of attractiveness is incomparable, even though mens comme too is very nice.
anyway at the other multi-line corner shop for homme, I was trying on a boiled wool coat, since my tweed jacket version has been dead for years and I felt like wearing something boiled again. but it runs 1.5 size larger and so I didn't take it, while everything else has nothing to be desired. instead, got a belt and pants.

I was at Dover Street Market at the beginning of the season and have to say that the womens collection IS definitely very strong this fall...
the result was that i liked too many things and could not even begin to choose...
that was how i wound up just getting a basic skirt on sale...
LOL
:P

oh wow!
that looks like a marvelous exhibit!
and look at the way the people in the YSL audience are all dressed!
:heart:

I wore the booties today, in fact!
one of my best purchases ever...
wasn't an easy decision to purchase them and every time I put them on I think of you @runner...

:flower:

tempting...
:lol:...

mostly because I know how comfy Melissa shoes are...
while I think that the sawdust version is really special, the black one doesn't make my heart sing...
also- there is my usual concern about my feet looking like boats...lol...

it seems like ssense is the only store to have them and they are already sold out of the sawdust in my size...
I assume that it will be available in more places
I think the sawdust is going to be crazy popular and sell out everywhere...
:ermm:...

*ssense has a crazy good selection of stuff in general...
great job the buying team is doing there...
great styling too, generally speaking...

thanks runner...:kiss:

love that Naomi wore CDG to represent her Japanese roots!...
wonder if she brought it from home or got it at the store in NYC...?...^_^

you're welcome softgrey
it seems that the sawdust is aoyama flagship exclusive over here and that the black sawdust is the rarest.

the dress is something provided by CdG. I don't know about details, but there is a possibility they made it for her?? and maybe the dress is not from this season. anyway she got some kind of official cooperation. though basically CdG has been indifferent when it comes to this sort of treatment.
I saw her wearing sacai. so guess she frequents DSM and NY flagship too and good relationship might have been born.

melissashoesjapan

36507054_207259599.jpg

oh- just saw this post...sorry...
thx @runner...
very interesting about the cog relationship and sacai, etc...

the sawdust shoes look especially amazing in that last photo...
:heart:...

Unisex. Mikimoto x CDG. Something like this, I can see myself more in than one of those black skirts, with ruffles. Can I get this on layaway at DSM? (dsmny.com)

en_index_im39.jpg

Unisex. Mikimoto x CDG. Something like this, I can see myself more in than one of those black skirts, with ruffles. Can I get this on layaway at DSM? (dsmny.com)
I've seen that...
had no idea it was a collab with real pearls...
:shock:...

yes- I think it's good for any gender and also a really simple DIY...

:innocent:

yes- I think it's good for any gender and also a really simple DIY...

:innocent:
Jinkies! Come to think of it, I do have an old silver Tiffany bracelet w/ the heart attached (you remember those, from, like, 2001). It has zero value in my life now. You are definitely onto something.

Jinkies! Come to think of it, I do have an old silver Tiffany bracelet w/ the heart attached (you remember those, from, like, 2001). It has zero value in my life now. You are definitely onto something.

:mrgreen:

I just went through Matchesfashion selection of CdG GIRL, and it turns out all I want is the skirt with braces....which I already have from a previous collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->