Cool Earrings

I was really into earrings as a kid, but I don't think they flatter my features nowadays. That being said I was on a shooting last month and the stylist had these really awesome Marni ones, and I also saw this article on the manrepeller about statement earrings. It really makes me want to try but I'm still not entirely convinced yet that I'll pull it off ^_^'

Last edited by a moderator:
I was really into earrings as a kid, but I don't think they flatter my features nowadays. That being said I was on a shooting last month and the stylist had these really awesome Marni ones, and I also saw this article on the manrepeller about statement earrings. It really makes me want to try but I'm still not entirely convinced yet that I'll pull it off ^_^'

Considering the giant earrings in the H&M Balmain campaign, I'd say statement earrings a la Edie Sedgwick are definitely back.

Also, life is too short to not wear mega big gorgeous statement earrings, especially while/if you're young.

Go for it!

Ahh .... big earrings make me remember the 80's! And yes ... the mod 60's too! It's probably time to revisit statement earrings ....

definitely---it's been brewing for awhile now...
marni and celine started it...

i've seen loads of them in the fast fashion stores so that means it's about to hit the mainstream ... hard...
i've already started to gradually trade my standard tiny hoops for something more pronounced- ie.rhinestone

mostly at night though...

of course- not if you're doing the 90's minimalist thing...
:ninja:...

^_^ yeah, I decided to give it a go and look for some cool big earrings.
I'm not really into the ones you find at like h&m and all, I'd like to find some that are more interesting design wise, but then that often means the prices go crazy.

Softgrey: actually I think it could look very cool with a 90's minimalist look, everything very clean and then just a very strong statement earring. :-)

Softgrey: actually I think it could look very cool with a 90's minimalist look, everything very clean and then just a very strong statement earring. :-)

sounds like a j crew vibe...
they have some nice jewelry...
^_^

i was just given a pr of vintage rhinestone fan earrings...
they look like this, but not as big...

fanpop

Attachments

• Greatest-Love-Of-All-Music-Video-whitney-houston-29122240-907-680.jpg
    Greatest-Love-Of-All-Music-Video-whitney-houston-29122240-907-680.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 6
E341__92462.1430989556.1280.1280.jpg

This is simple but I find it really cute.

Photo from Eazy Fashion.com

been looking for some cool black drop earrings and got myself these glass beauties...

they make my heart leap!!

:bounce:
yoox

Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 5.31.51 PM.png

still looking for something like this...
seems like they should be easy enough to find but having no luck...
had something similar in the 80's but have no idea where they went...
they must have broken or something...
:ermm:...

20170311003614537_500.jpg

tracked them down to this site but they are sold out and not finding anything similar in locally...
really annoying...
need a good graphic circle or hoop or disc for summer weather when the hair is up...

ピアス(両耳用)(ブラック/黒色系)ファッション通販 - ZOZOTOWN

Last edited:
it says they are acrylic circular large (5.7×4) earrings.

as for the last ones it says they are black made of buffalo horn.

it says they are acrylic circular large (5.7×4) earrings.

as for the last ones it says they are black made of buffalo horn.
thanks runner!
is that cm do you think? I figured out where to find the info, but it doesn't specify inches or cm...
I'm guessing it's cm because Japan is usually using the metric system, yes?

you are welcome softgrey
yes it should be cm. seems like they are from AW2018. so could not find any pic of a model wearing them on the brand'd official site where items basically come with model pics.

These are so cute, I might get them. They're called Big Love Dangles.

Image: Ri-ice.com
IMG_0851_540x.png

I really like classic earrings with diamonds. They are timeless and never go out of fashion.
V-900235209_0_800.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batman112
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->