Dallas shopping

Well Im coming to Dallas Next week for some hardcore shopping Im gonna start early in the morning lol...Galleria,Northpark,Willowbend, any where else (mens clothing) I was thinking that plaza shopping block in uptown too.

guccigal07 said:
I love love love love the store Forty Five Ten. That is my store. Love it to death.

!!! that is my favourite store...!!! :wub: .... :heart:

brian! I love it too! I am a hardcore shopper there! I buy all my stuff there. Love it.

Just Came back from Dallas and I must say I love the SHOPPING!!!! Willowbend picked up some D&G Northpark Hugo Boss, I love that Juicy Store. Dallas has such nice shopping centers an outdoor spots too that town is so friendly everywhere I went ppl were so nice. I'll be back to burn up my credit card again. lol

yeah Dallas in nice bc its new. I like Houston shopping but the area is always crowded bc there is only like 1 area to shop. Not like Dallas where things are spread out and people stay in their areas.

dallas shopping is the best! i've definately gotten in more trouble since i've come here, but oh well- it's worth it!

bump :P

I've been loving the shoe salon at the new Nordstrom's Northpark ...

Any suggestions for shopping for interesting knitwear?

What the hell is going on @ Willowbend did Diesel Close?
I hope the D&G store isnt in danger. That would suck if Dolce left Texas for the 2nd time.

Looking forward to being in Barney's Dallas again end of this month for the first time in 10 years!! :woot:

I see they are opening Gucci at Northpark Does That mean Dallas is getting a second Gucci location or is the one from Galleria moving?

Neiman Marcus NorthPark Manolo Blahnik Personal Appearance
September 21, 2006
Meet designer Manolo Blahnik and veiw his latest collection from 1pm to 3pm in the Shoe Salon on Level Two. 214.363.8311

they're opening mango in dallas...

i've never been to one, is it junky or cool or what? up or down from zara?

Just wanted to mention that I checked out the new Madewell at NP ... OMG how boring :blink: Of course J Crew doesn't do much for me, have only bought a hairclip there in the recent past, so stands to reason ... the marketing concept sounded good, but the reality ... :unsure: :innocent:

thesiren said:
they're opening mango in dallas...

i've never been to one, is it junky or cool or what? up or down from zara?

Mango is from spain just like zara my friend is in love with it I think its on the same level as zara

fashionista-ta....i went to tcu too! how exciting that there is another tcuer on tfs. anyway, i'm loving the new expansion at northpark. what is going on in front of barneys- is there going to be a fashion show? the guys were still putting up the tents when i left last night around 9 pm. can't wait for it to open!

lindsaylou said:
fashionista-ta....i went to tcu too! how exciting that there is another tcuer on tfs. anyway, i'm loving the new expansion at northpark. what is going on in front of barneys- is there going to be a fashion show? the guys were still putting up the tents when i left last night around 9 pm. can't wait for it to open!

Go Frogs :wink:

Dunno ... I'll be at NP on Saturday so maybe I'll find out then! I know the gala is the 28th and opening on the 29th. Can't wait!!! Maybe this'll shake up stuffy old Neimans :wink:

Ooh, so do we know for sure today is Grand Opening? To the public?
I live kind of far out and hate to haul all the way in if it's not open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anamali
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->