Diane von Furstenberg S/S 2015: Daria Werbowy by Emma Summerton

poison84

Reaction score
DVF ON THE FLY: Diane von Furstenberg’s woman is always on the go, literally. Her spring campaign features Daria Werbowy making her way through a New York airport terminal. It was photographed by Emma Summerton. “The collection is called Riviera, but the campaign is really about this strong and sexy woman,” said von Furstenberg. “It’s all about this easy glamour that comes from being on the go.” Created by New York-based ad agency Laird + Partners, the campaign was styled by Edward Enninful. In addition to featuring some looks from her ready-to-wear collection, it also puts her new Voyage Handbag Collection in the spotlight. The campaign launches today. In the U.S., it will appear in the spring issues of Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, W, InStyle, V Magazine and Interview, among others. In the U.K., it will appear in the spring issues of Love and AnOther, among others. It will also run in the various international editions of Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar and Elle. Outdoors, the campaign will be mounted on taxi tops, billboards and other outdoor units worldwide. Ads will also run online.
dvf_ad.jpg

wwd

just beautiful. 4 campaigns in a row. she must sells products like hot cake. can't wait for more.

I wouldn't have blinked if someone had told me this was DVF x HM. It just looks so cheap...

I would have preferred something more luxurious, but still this is nice and Daria looks beautiful.

Really Daria again? I was sure it will be Lily Donaldson or Naomi after the show..

seen it all before, i think dvf isn't that great these days. lack of ideas.

With all the respect for DvF, this feels rather forced and afrificial... More of a catalogue shoot rather than a brand campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->