DKNY S/S 2015 : Cara D, Binx W, Xiao Wen Ju & Sam R by Gregory Harris

Stereo_Flo

Reaction score
Models: Cara Delevingne, Binx Walton, Xiao Wen Ju & Sam Rollinson

JMv99dx.jpg

instagram/samrollinson

Baby hair pumpin, lip gloss is shinin'
I think she's in the mood for winin n' dinin.

Am I the only one feeling like this looks more like a Prada ad:lol:.. And is probably than the current Prada campaign:innocent:

remove cara and this is actually ok

dkny's most imaginative campaign in years :lol:

Same old same old but this time they styled them and made them pose just right to makes this interesting. I quite like this.

this look better of the previous seassons

Reminds me last MARC by Marc Jacobs campaign I don't like both.

Am I the only one feeling like this looks more like a Prada ad:lol:.. And is probably than the current Prada campaign:innocent:

Nope I thought about Prada too :D !

Seems a little bit different than the previous campaign with NY streets full of people and cars. The way the girls are positionned creates an interesting effect. Wait and see.

giKESMi.jpg

DKNY is sticking to its New York City roots with its Spring campaign shot by Gregory Harris at Coleman Skate Park under the Williamsburg Bridge. The ads star DKNY favorite Cara Delevingne alongside the most-buzzed-about models of the moment—Binx Walton, Xiao Wen Ju, and Sam Rollinson—made up with the tight braids and wispy baby hairs they sported in the runway show. The collection’s sporty and striped clothing is on full display, as is its flatform sneakers and line of structured bags.
style

it keeps getting better, best DKNY campaign in a long time imo...
now I can´t wait to see a closeup of Xaio Wen Ju :smile:

Love it! Very DKNY while still looking expensive and high end.
Wish this was without Cara but I can deal with it, the rest of the cast is great.

Re: Prada, I thought the same thing as well! lol I had go look at the collection again to see if there was something I missed. I'm also getting a campy Wendesday Addams vibes.

I like it tho. It made me smile upon seeing it. :flower::flower::flower:

Without Cara and Binx, this could have been a good campaign. Sam makes this look expensive.

I love the styling. Is this the complete cast?

Binx and Sam!! :wub: Hope they ditched Rita Ora for good. This is perfect. I also get a Wednesday Addams vibe from Cara's shots. I hope each girl get's a close-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->