Do you think some designers are overpriced?

iluvfashion said:
I cannot imagine spending $400 for sneakers or kitten heel shoes I wear when I go buy groceries:P ..Then again..everyone has a different idea and a budget:wink:

I'd rather spend a lot on a high quality pair of kitten heels that i would wear every day then a fancy pair of stilettos that I only wear when i go out somewhere.

If I wear them every day it justifies the cost more to me- that's just my thinking though-

of course i'm the kind of person who goes grocery shopping in heels- LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
DUH why whould you even think about getting shoes close to a grand.......
first of all its a luxury not a neccesity and secondly MINK KILLERS ARE EVIL.
sure these shoe brands sucker hordes and masses into purchasing there Good quality shoes but not always worth the price.......AND IF YOU WEAR THE SAME SHOES TO JUSTIFY THE PRCE YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A CHEAP PIG THAT ONLY OWNS ONE PAIR OF SHOES........duh especially for a girl ill start laughing at you...unless your rich which i doubt

I think all designer items are overpriced. Especially shoes like Louboutins and then the 'cheaper' things like Juicy Couture - I mean £100 for tracksuit bottoms? But it's the people who are actually buying the stuff, and they are the ones funding the designers. If people just stopped buying overpriced items then the designers would go out of business and would stop making things. To be honest it's a business. If designers can make money in this way and get away with it, then they're going to do it. Who wouldnt?

Last edited by a moderator:
definitely! but the fact is - people are willing to pay. not me, i can only admire:heart:

Unless they are custom made-to-measure-to-fit-me-and-only-me, EVERY designer is overpriced.

Hence the reason the most expensive shoes I'll buy are from Converse. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->