Dolce & Gabbana Eyewear S/S 2022 : Jennifer Lopez & David Gandy by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

DK92

Reaction score
Photographers: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Hair Stylist: Syd Hayes
Makeup Artist: Stephane Marais
Manicurist: Michelle Class

3ONF7w1U_o.png

Source.

Last edited:
Everything about this is great but the eyewear.

For me Jennifer Lopez can do everything and more in front of a camera. D&G missed a unique opportunity, could have left her with the main collection campaign, the result would be much better than that tragedy!

Cheap. The whole black lace and gothic-like decor is their thing, but it only looks like cheap and tacky wives of rich folks from the end of 00s. They may have Michelle Class as a manicurist, but there is no class here.

Cannot even recall the last Dolce & Gabbana campaign I could remotely tolerate - never mind like. This however, with the inclusion of Jennifer Lopez and Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott no less, just feels oh so right and a return to form. Very, VERY excited to see more.

She always had the model DNA. Her face is perfect.

It's a good campaign but it feels cold and empty. I can't believe David hasn't changed one bit. It's nice to see a super male model still working after so many years :smile:

This is the Dolce & Gabbana vibe and imagery I fell in love with in the early 2000s when I was really getting into fashion. Jennifer Lopez seems to always deliver and it is refreshing to see a grown woman with a womanly vibe at the forefront. Also David Gandy looks sexy as always !

Another one with David:

Will they be dating next?
If both of you want it, so be it! After all, she is a free woman... So, there are no impediments. It would be a perfect couple, but at the moment she's enjoying a male we'll never get, let her enjoy it while she can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->