Dolce & Gabbana "Rose the One Fragrance" : Scarlett Johansson

I just can's stand this campaign, can't help it. I don't get how Scarlet can get all these beauty and fragrance campaigns :ninja:

Scarlett's not only done the shots for The One Rose, but I was in Selfridges yesterday and saw big new posters of her as the face of the original version of The One. She's taken over from Gisele it would seem. Her contract must have come to an end.

It's much, much better shot than the ones for The One Rose. She's got deep scarlet red lips, and her hairs down. I've had a scout about online and can't find a pic to post.. hopefully it'll turn up soon.

thank you for the heads up honeycombchild. im going to be looking for that as well.

When you put it against the shots from the Rose ads, it looks much better. Much more the sort of look Scarlett's suited to in my opinion!

im just sick of scarlett looking like a retro diva. luv her in mango campaign.

Here's the TV commercial. I've seen it playing a lot here in the UK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etxCIbFBhUM

Sadly this isn't the English version, and it doesn't appear to be her voice. The English language one doesn't seem to have made its way online yet, but it's definately Scarlett's voice in that.

pretty, but it's more saucy than sensual for me.

The One and L`Eau The One `s Ads with Scarlett are cool,but Rose The One is a mess,pale and drab.Don`t like it.And it`s too bright.

Marie Claire Russia October 2009 via journal-plaza.net

Oh the ad is gorgeous! The soft pink with her gorgeous hair. perfection!

i wish someone would do something edgy instead of classic glam with scarjo.

ELLE Russia November 2009 via journal-plaza.net

All those pictures are amazing, too bad I didn't like perfume. But campaign - amazing!

new image from Psychologies Magazine November 2009 via journal-plaza.net

Just saw the commercial on the T.V. vert boring. She looks terrible.:(

What's with Russian magazines? They made articles about this campaign at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CREATIVERESEARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->