Scarlett Johansson

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
not sure if there is already a Scarlett thread, if not, i wonder how happens..
the girl is the fresh, rising international star and her recent contract with CKperfumes comes as the natural consequence.

here from wwd of today :flower:

Unilever Signs Scarlett

By Julie Naughton

NEW YORK — Unilever Cosmetics International has contracted Scarlett fever.

The beauty firm has inked a deal with actress Scarlett Johansson to serve as the new spokeswoman for UCI’s Calvin Klein Cosmetics brand, revealed UCI’s senior vice president of marketing, Laura Klauberg, in an exclusive interview.

The actress will star in a to-be-shot advertising campaign for an upcoming fragrance, which is slated for a fall 2004 launch. Photographer Peter Lindbergh will shoot the print and TV campaigns, and Neil Kraft of Kraftworks will serve as creative director for the TV campaign. While the new fragrance is still under wraps — Klauberg kept mum on most details, except to say it is a women’s scent that will target 18- to 35-year-olds — both the print and television campaign will begin shooting the first week in March in Los Angeles. They will most likely break, noted Klauberg, during the first week in October.

While Klauberg declined to comment on compensation for the two-year contract, industry sources estimated that UCI will pay $2 million to the actress over its length.

“Just when I thought things couldn’t get better, something like this happens, “ said Johansson. “Being associated with Calvin Klein is a real thrill.”

“Signing Scarlett was the right move for the brand for a number of reasons,” Klauberg told WWD on Friday. “First of all, signing a hip, fresh actress fits in very well with the heritage of this brand, which has always been known for identifying upcoming talent. And Scarlett fits in so well with the values of this brand. She has an urban sophistication combined with a modernity and a timeless femininity. She’s a star on the rise, and we’re really looking forward to working with her.”

The 19-year-old New York native made her professional acting debut at the age of eight in the off-Broadway production of “Sophistry” with Ethan Hawke. While she leapt to national prominence for her role in the 1998 film “The Horse Whisperer,” it was her recent performances in Sofia Coppola’s “Lost in Translation” opposite Bill Murray and “Girl With a Pearl Earring” opposite Colin Firth that made her one of Hollywood’s hottest young actresses. Johansson was nominated for a Golden Globe for her role in “Lost in Translation.”

She will star in the upcoming films “A Good Woman” with Helen Hunt and Tom Wilkinson and “A Love Song for Bobby Long” with John Travolta. Johansson is due to start filming “Synergy” opposite Dennis Quaid and “The Black Dahlia” with Josh Hartnett, both tentatively set for 2005 releases.

Attachments

• 021704_31_1_.jpg
    021704_31_1_.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 622
I simply adore Scarlett - I think she is perfect for CK :heart:

Good to see she has lots of movie roles coming up too! :woot:

Thankyou for sharing, Lena :flower:

her boobs look weird in that picture... :unsure:
is it because of the design of the dress? or the color? dunno...

Cool! I totally see Scarlett in Ck ads..... She's got that really fresh and unique look on her face.... :blush:

Seems to me like we've all fallen for Scarlett!! :woot: :heart:

I'm looking forward to seeing her new movies - she's a great actress
and I can't wait to see the ads :flower:

Originally posted by MissPurple@Feb 17th, 2004 - 7:00 am
her boobs look weird in that picture... :unsure:
is it because of the design of the dress? or the color? dunno...
she caught a lot of flack at the Golden Globes for that dress - a lot of people/critics/fashion experts made mention of how her "boobs" were lifted to her face. :innocent:

Ya know....if I had boobs that were capable of being pushed up to my chin I would do it! Especially if I could still look as elegant as she did...

What do you think? Yay or nay?

While I don't like most of her choices, I think she's still developing her style so its OK. :smile:

At the 2003 Golden Globes

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 297
Perfect Score Premiere and 2003 Venice Film Festival

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 347
.. and so far my fave look of her.. at the 2003 Venice Film Festival in Prada.

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 461
Also at the 2003 Venice Film Festival with Sophia and Bill Murray.

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 311
She is growing on me.
I love the black Prada dress on her. :heart:

That Prada's dress sure looked good on her. :heart:

I love some of her outfits. Well, she actually works every outfit real well as long as she doesn't wear push up bras too often (she looked a bit ridiculous at the Golden Globes having her boobs almost up to her neck). Otherwise, she's developping a really nice style. I bet that in about one or two years from now, she'll sure be a fashion goddess (or almost :wink: ) because I see that she's got lots of good taste when it comes to fashion. :flower:

love the black prada also. the two white ones weren't too good, though.

Compared to a lot of other nineteen year-olds with disposable income, she does very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->