Dries Van Noten Shoes

Aw, thanks sill, princessimp, peachescream & luckyme! :heart:

I was indeed 'lucky', as I had been searching these for over a year :smile:

Fantastic, brigadeiro!!!! I fall in love all over everytime I see those shoes......
Do you have an outfit shot to share?
I promise to post pictures the next time I wear mine.

I am so mad, I was on the waitinglist at Browns for the flat shoes w beads and then I call them today and they tell me it's the end of the season and they will not be getting them in! :angry::cry:

Had I known this sooner I would have tracked them down somewhere else... please, if someone sees them in a 35 or 36, please let me know!

Fantastic, brigadeiro!!!! I fall in love all over everytime I see those shoes......
Do you have an outfit shot to share?
I promise to post pictures the next time I wear mine.

Hi Mona13! I've used the shoes a few times already, but I haven't taken a pic yet! Must remember to do so next time, look forward to seeing your pics! :wink:

Mona13, it's now your turn :wink:, I took a quick (and bad, sorry) outfit photo with my beaded sandals (and my Rick Owens silk draped dress, better pic HERE:(

RODVN.jpg

^ :o:wub:

seriously...that shot (and the entire ensemble) is absolutely amazing!!

brigadeiro! Wow!!! I agree with the previous posts...... You look stunning!
How can I possible post after you?!
Love the clean lines of the Rick dress with the details of the shoes. Funny, as I have a similar draped Rick dress, and am planning to pair my Dries with it for an upcoming event. I promise I'll post pics the next time I wear mine.
Thanks so much for sharing :smile:

brigadeiro! Wow!!! I agree with the previous posts...... You look stunning!
How can I possible post after you?!
Love the clean lines of the Rick dress with the details of the shoes. Funny, as I have a similar draped Rick dress, and am planning to pair my Dries with it for an upcoming event. I promise I'll post pics the next time I wear mine.
Thanks so much for sharing :smile:

Really? Great minds think alike! Haha :P

What is your Rick Owens dress like? I've always loved his stuff, but this was my RO first purchase :heart:

Look forward to seeing your pic!!!

Mona we are not letting you off that easy! Pics of you rocking your DVN sandals please! :judge:
In the meantime, a confession that I have to make..one more summer sale purchase :ninja::

Attachments

• DVN1.jpg
    DVN1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 6
They run half a size smaller, like most Dries this season. I'm usually a 38.5 but got a size 39 in these.

hahaha - I know, I know. I do owe some pics.:blush:

Fabulous sale purchase. I tried on a similar pair this season, and the simple strap across the toe is soooo flattering! Congrats :flower:

I tried these on a few days ago:
driesvannoten.jpg

jak&jil

I am in absolute shoe love!!! they are MARVELOUS. the ankle cuff is really heavy but once worn it feels weightless. I am just waiting for them to be marked down further :wub: they are seriously a work of art.

Did you find they ran true to size Jungla_Juana? :smile: I'm in love with them too :heart:

PrincessImp, thanks for the info/reply :flower:

brigadeiro: I take from a 39.5-40 depending on the shoe, and the size 39 fit me perfectly. I think it's because the open ends are very forgiving size wise... and the big strap in the middle makes them extremely comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->