Dunlin bags

luckyme

Reaction score
has anyone seen these bags IRL? the are made in brooklyn and really are appealing to me.

About them:
Dunlin is a New York-based handbag company that combines a commitment to meticulous craft with a vision of understated luxury for men and women.

Founded in 2006 by Shiho Nagashima and Ramana Goldstein, Dunlin has established itself as one of fashion's authentic new voices with their innovative designs, hand-finished leathers, and traditional artisan techniques.
The signature Dunlin silhouette naturally gathers, folds, and expands. With two separate and unbelievably roomy compartments, a Dunlin bag is practical, yet effortlessly chic. These versatile bags can be dressed up or down to accommodate a busy lifestyle-whether it be at work, at the gym, or at a dinner in town.
Dunlin bags are carefully crafted to expose the inherent beauty of their materials. Luxurious leather, gender-neutral silhouettes, coupled with distinctive custom hardware, has won Dunlin a loyal following among both men and women. Whether your taste is classic or unconventional, this collection is designed for those who combine everyday comfort with an independent and refined sense of style
impulse.com
dunlin.com

Attachments

• 2036189192_2bba530683.jpg
    2036189192_2bba530683.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 0
  • dunlin3pocket.jpg
    dunlin3pocket.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
i kinda like the second one, but it doesn't look special to me, it looks like a laptop bag i got from zara :P

I adore the first one!

dunlin.com doesn't go anywhere for me though.

looks good! but the name sounds like a really familiar english brand....I can't remember their name but it is very very similar....

Aren't they the same bag in different states? The height of bag in the second photo squooshes down and the little metal things slide down the straps... Am I reading it wrong?

oops your right its dunlin.us

two different bags above. one is a weekender and the other a computer sak.

how much are they? i haven't been to the store in williamsburg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clem3166
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->