Emma Stone

She's cute in the pixie collar.
Looking forward to watching The Favourite - heard good things about it over the weekend.

Emma Stone and Timothee Chalamet at Variety’s Actors on Actors Awards Studio on November 18

bbvvQQ2.jpg

tlHBAEL.jpg

kqTf4jx.jpg

cZQKMFm.jpg

emmastoneweb.com

Fantastic look. :heart:

Emma Stone attends the 21st British Independent Film Awards at Old Billingsgate on December 02, 2018 in London, England.

iL82Xcf.jpg

iesyiT5.jpg

ldpyHyc.jpg

zimbio.com

There's the Emma I love! Perfect look. I saw The Favourite and she (and Rachel and Olivia) was fantastic. Definitely a supporting actress nomination coming her way.

Emma Stone Covers the February Issue of British Vogue

kqrd5qk.jpg

9j5V9Oy.jpg

cIzfUi3.jpg

vogue.co.uk

i LOVED the favourite!! OMG, amazing performances by all 3 actresses, and the art design and costumes are beautiful and it's hilarious and sad! :heart:

I might be in the minority when I say that I quite like Emma's Vogue cover. It's refreshing, and I like that it harks back to the 70s. Plus the photographs from the editorial are great! :flower:

I thought that Emma's performance in The Favourite was very engaging and surprising, though her accent was slightly inconsistent.

Emma Stone attends the 30th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Film Awards Gala at Palm Springs Convention Center on January 3, 2019 in Palm Springs, California.
dwgwkIU.jpg

4p8ffaO.jpg

zimbio​

UK Vogue February 2019

The Hollywood Portfolio: The Quiet American

Photographer: Craig McDean
Stylist: Venetia Scott
Hair: Mara Roszak
Makeup: Rachel Goodwin
Manicure: Megumi Yamamoto
Set Design: Andrea Stanley
Cast: Emma Stone

UK Vogue Digital Edition

Portraits at the Palm Springs International Film Festival Film Awards Gala 2019

starity.hu​

Actor Emma Stone attends the 19th Annual AFI Awards at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 4, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
PrZme5M.jpg

KStzrZD.jpg

8MeSi2p.jpg

zimbio​

Emma Stone attends W Magazine Celebrates Its 'Best Performances' Portfolio and the Golden Globes with Audi and Giorgio Armani Beauty at Chateau Marmont on January 4, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.

ErUWYlb.jpg

Rdpn7Xg.jpg

wireimage.com

Emma Stone attends The BAFTA Los Angeles Tea Party at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 5, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
Emma+Stone+BAFTA+Los+Angeles+Tea+Party+Arrivals+YxBe6zvA88Cx.jpg

vriIlCC.jpg

nHgn1pb.jpg

19nqH2H.jpg

zimbio​

Emma Stone, Olivia Colman, Rachel Weisz speak onstage during the 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 06, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.
o6pxYYb.jpg

zimbio​

She looks so pretty, but the color of the dress washed her out a bit. I kept picturing it in another color and I would have liked it so much more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannah Ursula
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->