Estée Lauder - The Campaign Archive

Grace Elizabeth is perfect as both a commercial and HF model. She's from the US, she has high-profile ad campaigns, she has an amazing face, is a captivating model and yet she's never had a US Vogue or Harper's Bazaar cover. I find this odd. Can't Estee Lauder pull some strings?
The way things are going, Hailey will have her first solo covers, and Gigi and Kendall will have a few more, before Grace has hers. Same with Anok. I hope Anna and/or Glenda will wake up and give her a cover this year.

I recall EL managed to get a lot of international Vogue covers for Kendall. In one or two months, she was everywhere. Spain, Germany, Japan, China. Guess they wanted to get their money's worth from her. Doubt they'd actually do the same unless an editor reach out to them, and have them foot the production costs to cover Grace.

Grace looks INCREDIBLE. By far my favorite ad campaign I've seen her in..

I'm not sure about her makeup, especially around the eyes, but this is stunning. Oddly fashion forward for Estee Lauder. Maybe it's the pose? Either way, I like it!

Always look forward to the Bronze Goddess campaigns, and as much as Carolyn Murphy was perfect for the job, it's nice to see Grace Elizabeth take over - and with such a stunning shot. If that don't sell the whole concept of a bronzed goddess then I don't know what will!

Grace is indeed the star and really blends in with all the faces of the brand and in the same time, she always shines more than the others.

I like EL's new direction in terms of models. This roster of face is fire. A mix of legends, new supers and hot girls. Keep it going!

Yang Mi:

I thought they'd only use Fei Fei in China as they did with Liu Wen. Amazed to see Yang Mi although it seems she's been a spokesperson for some time already.

Vogue Taiwan Digital Edition

Fei Fei Sun, Grace Elizabeth, Anok Yai

UK Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

Carolyn Murphy, Diana Penty:

US Vogue Digital Edition

I’m so happy to see an Indian model fronting Estee Lauder. I have always thought Indians are under represented.

Estée Lauder does the best casting in the beauty industry. Meanwhile Lancôme is still black and white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->