Favorite Vogue?

Hmm seems everyone agrees that Vogue Paris is great. My personal favorite.
HATE Vogue US

VOGUE ITALIA!!

Italia Vogue~~~~~~~~~~~I do like to say Vogue China is the worst~
haha..com'on ! give us a little credits...i ve seen a vogue worse than us,that is VOGUE GERMANY.its so bad that i can not believe its called VOGUE:yuk:

Vogue Paris, Italia, and UK. Though I do admit to reading US Vogue (then tearing it apart for art!). ^_^

All the foreign Vogues are 10+ dollars over here (I once saw a Vogue Nippon for $20 that was 6 months behind)... it's ironic how every magazine purchase puts me further and further away from the actual clothing in the magazines :cry:

Vogue Paris ,Italia ,and UK. I too use american vogue for collages and art projects, but it's not my favorite vogue or favorite magazine at all.

Vogue Italia: There are some edits that are so breathtaking. Can't afford to buy them every month. Fortunately for my pocket, not every month is that breathtaking.
Nippon: Only because they choose the girliest and most anime-looking models around and those are the ones I like to see month after month.

(Vogue Paris is original and visionary but not really my taste. And their stable of models and photographers are not really my type too. To each his own. Vogue US is so boooring, it's a catalog. Even their supermodel edition went flying out of my window. Yawn. Vogue UK is occasionally brilliant but more hit and miss for me lately.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue Italia and Paris Because I love Photography and they always have the best photographers and photos and models its like pages of art :smile:

Vogue Italia is the best, by far!

Vogue US is the worst. It's so sad they create that magazine with those resources.

vogue paris for amazing layout and graphics and because they're so chic, so french, so sexy. vogue russia because they're so cool and daring and fresh. its a long time since ive put my hands on vogue nippon but it was amazing too, you could see all the precious work behind the result, i loved those simple mcdean's covers, and the eds were great too. and i love vogue us too because whatever you say i will always like their editorial aesthetics and as long as the cover is well shot (whomever is it starring), i like it.

on the other hand, ive been seriously disappointed with vogue italia lately. the only valuable thing about it is the work of steven meisel and that is unfortunately, not enough for me. especially when hes running out of ideas... :innocent:
the rest of editorials is usually crap, so are the ads, so cheap! :shock: and i can see nothing much art behind it. plus they need to change their layout, what are they thinking? :yuk:

I'd say my favorite is Vogue Italia, it's not my absolute favorite magazine but among all the Vogue editions I know, I consider it as the best one.
Then... I like many issues of Vogue Paris but it can sometimes be very disappointing as well (Vogue Italia too, but generally speaking it happened less than with the french one). Same with Vogue Germany, which I like to read unlike Vogue Paris (I understand everything and don't especially like their articles) and Vogue Italia (I don't speak italian, unfortunately). I sometimes find some interesting articles in Vogue UK too, even sometimes some brilliant editorials. Not always though and I'd say not too often.
I don't have access to Vogue Nippon where I live but the few issues I managed to buy are thrilling.

I love the idea of a Vogue Switzerland... imagine an enormous mag, like the march issue of Vogue Italia, published in three languages, reaching many different country. But I guess this is my dream... :P

After reading all of this, i think its really sad and crazy to see what you have to go through (very expensive and then its not even a current issue) to get foreign copies.

Why not build something like a network? I am sure there can be something worked out if we "all" work together. I live out in Germany and i could supply all the european issues.

Just a thought..

I love the idea of a Vogue Switzerland... imagine an enormous mag, like the march issue of Vogue Italia, published in three languages, reaching many different country. But I guess this is my dream... :P
oh or Vogue EU :innocent:
imagine... available everywhere across europe... in english (and maybe also bilingual with the local languages)... :bounce:

:bounce: impossible -_-

oh or Vogue EU :innocent:
imagine... available everywhere across europe... in english (and maybe also bilingual with the local languages)... :bounce:

:bounce: impossible -_-

Yes, totally impossible (right now, at least) :blush: but that would be great, a huge monthly issue both in English an in local languages...:heart:

Paris is definately my number one. I also love Nippon, Italia & UK .

So a lot of them :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->