4) Vogue Paris
5) Vogue China
6) Vogue UK
7) Vogue Russia
8) Vogue España
9) Vogue Brazil
10) Vogue Germany

US Vogue will be forever #1 for me

1. Vogue Russia (Since Davydova, it's worse but it's no.1 for me forever)
2. Vogue Germany (I love their use of various models)
3. Vogue Australia (Very practical mag! Love the articles)
4. Vogue UK (It's practical, too. But ads too much...)
5. Vogue Turkey (It's Turkey, that's all!)
6. Vogue China (Unbelievable eds)

1. US Vogue
2. Paris Vogue
3. UK Vogue
4. Italian Vogue
5. Spanish Vogue
6. China Vogue
7. Japan Vogue
8. German Vogue

US Vogue is currently, #1 for me, and not because I'm from the US, but because they have recently stepped up their game with their beautiful editorials and model castings.

1- Vogue Italia (for the photography and not really the styling, the photographers and for Steven Meisel)
2- Vogue Russia (a must have even after Aliona Doletskaya's departure)
3- Vogue Paris (because it's Vogue Paris and thanks to my fluent french)
4- Vogue US (not really a big fan but it comes 4th in my list)

1. Vogue Italia
2. Vogue Germany
3. Vogue Japan
4. Vogue China
5. Vogue Paris

1. Vogue Italia
2. Vogue UK
3. Vogue Paris
4. Vogue Germany
5. Vogue US

as of right now

1. Vogue Turkey (they constantly deliver)
2. Vogue Japan (I'm barely dissapointed)
3. Vogue Paris (It has the potential to drop if their model casting and ideas remain dull)
4. Vogue US (recently stepped their game up, but i'm bored to death by their articles)
5. Vogue Italia (Steven is the reason to blame for the drop)
6. Vogue Germany (they have solid editorials)
7. Vogue Russia (hit and misses)
8. Vogue China (beautiful stories, but they don't push the limit)
9. Vogue UK (their editorials bore me most of the time, but their collection eds are my favorite)
10. Vogue Spain (has the potential to rise, i have been loving what they've been doing recently)

1- Vogue Paris
2- Vogue UK
3- Vogue US
4- Vogue Italiy
5- Vogue Germany
6- Vogue Russia
7- Vogue Germany
8- Vogue Brasil
9- Vogue Turkia

Vogue Paris, will forever remain the favourite of mine. There was something about their issues from 2004-2008, that lured me to become a devoted reader. From photographers to stylists, I have sanctuary of knowing the content will deliver. Not that I can say that, regarding any other edition of Vogue.

Must admit, I go through phases of being fulfilled by certain editions. Vogue Spain's content seems to becoming increasingly strong, same with American and German Vogue. Vogue Japan feels like an exotic purchase, with it coming from afar to here. Maybes sounding bazar to some. I guess each and every Vogue has their stamp, which entices someone like myself to purchase so many at a time.

1. Vogue Italia
2. Vogue US
3. Vogue Paris
4. Vogue UK

Well I've only had the luxury of purchasing US and British Vogue's and while I love them I do wish I could also buy other editions so I could properly rank them in terms of favorites. However from what I see via TFS I really like the content of Vogue Turkey and Vogue Italia as well. They both always seem to have top notch covers too and use models much more then many other editions of Vogue.

Vogue Paris was my favoite for a long time and it still is but after seeing latest issues I don't know how long it will remain favorite. i loved VR so much but now it's nothing compared to what it was in past 3 years. US Vogue is really great now. Vogue Japan is mostly good aswell along with Vogue Espana. So I'll arrange like this:

1. Vogue Paris
2. US Vogue
3. Vogue Japan
4. Vogue Espana
5. Vogue Italia
6. Vogue UK
7. Vogue Russia
8. Vogue Turkey
9. Vogue China
10. Vogue Germany

Last edited by a moderator:
To me the original bible is American Vogue with Queen Anna Wintour and supermodels and top notch news and great articles and covers, followed by legendary Italia Vogue with the best edgy editorials and coolest newest models and articles, then comes the beautiful Chinese Vogue with its creative beauty spreads/fantastic layouts and fresh covers and it was a hard choice with Japanese Vogue since it's a great Vogue edition too.

1. US Vogue
2. Vogue Italia
3. Vogue China
4. Vogue Japan
5. Vogue Espana
6. Vogue Paris
7. Vogue Korea
8. Vogue UK
9. Vogue México
10. Vogue Russia

the worst editions following the previous order (from the acceptable status to the most awful:(

11. Vogue Brazil
12. Vogue Greece
13. Vogue Australia
14. Vogue Turkey
15. Vogue Germany
16. Vogue India
17. Vogue Taiwan

1-Vogue Italia
2-Vogue Paris
3-Vogue US
4-Vogue Japan
6-Vogue Germany
5-Vogue UK
7-Vogue Russia
8-Vogue Spain
9-Vogue China
10-Vogue Australia
11-Vogue Turkey
12-Vogue Mexico
13-Vogue Hellas
14-Vogue Portugal
15-Vogue Brazil
16-Vogue Korea
17-Vogue India
18-Vogue Taiwan

1 vogue paris
2 vogue uk
3 vogue italia
4 vogue spain

that's all. i find us vogue's interviews and articles annoyingly boring,and even though i can't speak italian/french yet,i think those editions of vogue are more exciting,but that's only my opinion.

My fav vogue magazines are V. Paris and V. Italia.
I think they are much more artistic and fashion interesting, with more art related issues than the other ones, i found the us vogue way too commercial, and the rest i only see all the interesting editorials and good articles.

At least in terms of covers, Vogue Turkey has no competition. Pretty much every single cover so far has been perfection. What I love most about it is that they're able to produce interesting, fresh covers without them being 'try-hard' or pretentious.

As far as the content goes, my fave right now is Vogue Paris because they use Snejana. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evangelista1995
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->