Flaunt Magazine April 2024 : Paris Hilton by The Morelli Brothers

It is and it’s mammoth. And frequently sells out! They do several covers for each issue, I think. I’ve seen a copy of this particular issue with Kirsten Dunst on the cover, I think Paris is just one of several.

(Edit: the Kirsten Dunst issue was the previous one, but there are multiple covers/cover subjects for this issue. Alex Earl lololol)

I love Flaunt, and I love Paris.
Used to collect it religiously back in the day.
So many iconic, and interesting covers. I have no idea how they stayed in print,
because each issue was packed with everything but batteries.:shock::heart:

Paris looks good🔥

Same question here. Could someone explainnnnn? kkk
third that, it’s a bit wild that this junk ran by predators and horndogs is still selling anything.. but maybe not so wild if there’s clearly a market for it, and if they’re pretty much the Vogue of LA due to lack of alternatives.

Paris look good. Age made her less vulgar. Styling is great too.

Say what you want about Paris, the body is always tea- she's maintained well through the years of parties and publicity. Gotta love it.

The cover is ok but could do without the crispy hair, it looks hideous in close ups.

third that, it’s a bit wild that this junk ran by predators and horndogs is still selling anything.. but maybe not so wild if there’s clearly a market for it, and if they’re pretty much the Vogue of LA due to lack of alternatives.
Did I miss something? Who are the predators running it?

Did I miss something? Who are the predators running it?
the ones who were involved in the scandal a few years ago (Luis Barajas and Matthew Berard) and who are pretty vocally proud about being abusive.

.. and gotta rephrase so no one thinks I *think* this is any equivalent of Vogue: there’s nothing in LA in terms of fashion publications, it’s all junk so this is somewhat solid and legit, and they can get big names just because.. where else (in terms of local publications) would they get featured…

IT WAS THERE, IT WAS ICONIC, LONG BEFORE YOU EVEN KNEW IT
Photography:
The Morelli Brothers
Styling: Luca Falcioni
Hair: Eduardo Ponce
Make-up: Melissa Hurkman
Model/Celebrity: Paris Hilton

flaunt.com

I'm loving this! Far more than what the likes of Vogue was capable on delivering this month, and easily the best Paris Hilton has looked on the cover of a fashion magazine in what feels like forever. Getting ALL the early 00s/Heidi Klum/Mario Testino vibes from the cover shot... :heart:

the ones who were involved in the scandal a few years ago (Luis Barajas and Matthew Berard) and who are pretty vocally proud about being abusive.

.. and gotta rephrase so no one thinks I *think* this is any equivalent of Vogue: there’s nothing in LA in terms of fashion publications, it’s all junk so this is somewhat solid and legit, and they can get big names just because.. where else (in terms of local publications) would they get featured…
Another thing I hadn't heard of... Well, didn't even remember Flaunt still existed. Have 1 or 2 copies bought in the 2000's when there was still a top international bookstore selling both magazines AND ciggies here. Anyway, thank you for clearing it up, sounds pretty dodgy, especially if they're bragging around about this being proud of that behavior.

Can't say I dislike Paris Hilton's editorial. Quite like it actually. Wondering if there is anything else inside? 'Cause from my memories of the issues I bought back then, contents were quite disappointing apart from one story and a half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franckcl17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->