Francisco Lachowski (November 2010 - February 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Princess Bride <3
anyways, those workouts are just hilarious! I wish I knew Japanese
so I could see how they worded these stretches. I thought the first one
was funny, but they just got steadily better

^
hahah true oh and how do you guys put the lil faces its more complicated here than BZ

god he's so sexy it's just unreasonable. lol.

really reminds me of Joseph Gordon-Levitt there, actually. but better looking, obviously.

have you guys seen chicos new facebook profile picture...he kinda seems like he's being more hmmm whats the word im just gonna say naughty lol and im staring to wonder has he always been like this or is he just staring to be more outgoing lol

6a00d8341c4f4c53ef013489a8fc33970c-800wi

madeinbrazil

have you guys seen chicos new facebook profile picture...he kinda seems like he's being more hmmm whats the word im just gonna say naughty lol and im staring to wonder has he always been like this or is he just staring to be more outgoing lol

He is getting naughtier without any doubts.I gotta say I miss when he was cute:(

^ can you give me the link to his fb? i looked him up and theres like a million chicos

i think francisco's always been a bit of a loose canon (boy loves his party's)
we just see a little more of that these days
but i also miss when he was cute and semi innocent lol
he's still cute of course

i wish i could have seen some of his private pics on orkut and i do think he was naughty before because there was a pic were he looks like hes going to grab some girls boobs its just that he didnt embrace that side that much but now he is oh well he's a big boy he can do whatever he wants

oh let me tell you guys something funny that happened yesterday..my cousin had came to my house for a sleepover and we got bored so we opened my bedroom window and we started to stare at the stars then i asked her "hey do you think theres someone else staring at the stars right now like we are but in another city or country?What if that some one was your soulmate or even better chico then she said girl please its a saturday night he's probably out partying lol

i wish i could have seen some of his private pics on orkut and i do think he was naughty before because there was a pic were he looks like hes going to grab some girls boobs its just that he didnt embrace that side that much but now he is oh well he's a big boy he can do whatever he wants
which pic are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
us4848
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->