Francisco Lachowski (November 2010 - February 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh let me tell you guys something funny that happened yesterday..my cousin had came to my house for a sleepover and we got bored so we opened my bedroom window and we started to stare at the stars then i asked her "hey do you think theres someone else staring at the stars right now like we are but in another city or country?What if that some one was your soulmate or even better chico then she said girl please its a saturday night he's probably out partying lol
Hate to break that news to you but it seems that Chico has been spending most of his free time with his girlfriend lately

^
yea lol i know that but you know how theres always pics of him and parties thats what she meant and i found that pic in a video tribute for him on youtube but i forgot the name of the video i think it was 600 pictures of francisco lachowski or something like that

^
yea lol i know that but you know how theres always pics of him and parties thats what she meant and i found that pic in a video tribute for him on youtube but i forgot the name of the video i think it was 600 pictures of francisco lachowski or something like that
I re-watched that vid and i saw the pic you were talking about but I think it's just a bad angle.If you look at the pic : the girl he's "about to grope" is short and kind of chunky,which is the complete opposite of Chico's type in girls.He is definitely found of tall and skinny girls and i can tell you that when men have a type of girl they like,they don't even pay attention to the other girls,especially at Chico's age.

^
atleast i have the skiny part down XP lol jk jk as if i ever had a chance with him but umm may i ask but how do you know he likes tall girls i mean besides the fact that he's dating only tall girls but thats because he doesnt meet other type of girls but tall ones lol.Did he say it somewhere or are you just asuming because thats what i think too someone should ask him these type of questions i want to know lol

^
atleast i have the skiny part down XP lol jk jk as if i ever had a chance with him but umm may i ask but how do you know he likes tall girls i mean besides the fact that he's dating only tall girls but thats because he doesnt meet other type of girls but tall ones lol.Did he say it somewhere or are you just asuming because thats what i think too someone should ask him these type of questions i want to know lol

If he would be into short girls,he would date one.Simple as that.

^
yea true very true but i dont think he's thoses selfish type of guys who will just reject a girl just because shes short but i think he's more use to dating tall girls rather than short ones i think if he did date a short girl it would be weird for him because it would probably be his first time dating someone that short but now that i think about it every girl looks short compared to him even the female models

^
yea true very true but i dont think he's thoses selfish type of guys who will just reject a girl just because shes short but i think he's more use to dating tall girls rather than short ones i think if he did date a short girl it would be weird for him because it would probably be his first time dating someone that short but now that i think about it every girl looks short compared to him even the female models
Sometimes really tall guys date really short girls,simply because they're into that kinda girls and it's not weird to them or to anyone.I don't see your point here.

OT : please vote for Chico to be the number one model on that list http://www.hola.com/moda/modelos/2010112250042/top-male/votacion-2010/mejores/1/

^
ok well i meant it might feel diffrent for him not weird but whatever lets just drop this discusion cuz its getting boring

did you guys see the video that chico posted on his facebook they're so funny

lachowski21.jpg

papelpop

omg he is soo hooot mmm hmm lol oh and omg jpgbygaultier i think iv'e been banned from BZ since i posteed the chico going to curitiba thing that damn hitler i swear we cant have no fun he's always being a party pooper

omg he is soo hooot mmm hmm lol oh and omg jpgbygaultier i think iv'e been banned from BZ since i posteed the chico going to curitiba thing that damn hitler i swear we cant have no fun he's always being a party pooper

did they tell you you were banned coz usually you get a pm informing you about this.OMG though,we definitely need to create our own Chico's forum.I talked about that with Riv few days ago,but since creating a forum is a lot of work,we'll need to create like a team or sth..and ask for Chico's permission,which will be tough I think:unsure::unsure:

^
no they didnt send me a message i just cant access bz and where are ya'll going to make the forum here or bz?

I bet his a tigger in bed... just as any brazilian. :blush:

^
no they didnt send me a message i just cant access bz and where are ya'll going to make the forum here or bz?

If your banned you can still acess the forum you just can't post anymore
So it's a permanent post ban.

As for this forum thing, i have no idea as to how or what i'm going to do.
Running an etire forum is alot different then running a tumblr.
And running fckyeahfrancisco takes alot of time but i really enjoy doing it becuz i adore frankie.
But for a forum i'm going to need ppl who will check message boards and look for new stuff on frankie just as much as i do becuz i want it to be really up to date with what franciso does ya know?
so if you wanna help out let me know

My internet connection at home is down now but i'll be back full force sometime next week lol so i can gear up for rio and sao paulo fashion week

Fernini

lets hope so lol

Last edited by a moderator:
If your banned you can still acess the forum you just can't post anymore
So it's a permanent post ban.

As for this forum thing, i have no idea as to how or what i'm going to do.
Running an etire forum is alot different then running a tumblr.
And running fckyeahfrancisco takes alot of time but i really enjoy doing it becuz i adore frankie.
But for a forum i'm going to need ppl who will check message boards and look for new stuff on frankie just as much as i do becuz i want it to be really up to date with what franciso does ya know?
so if you wanna help out let me know

My internet connection at home is down now but i'll be back full force sometime next week lol so i can gear up for rio and sao paulo fashion week

Fernini

lets hope so lol

she wasn't banned,it was just her net connection wich was being ****ty

yea no worries im not band jpgbygaultier was right my connection was crappy and i would love to help out with the forum thing but when it comes to finding things about chico im not good at and riv you remeber how this summer that just past my parents took away my computer and cut off my internet and i had to message you from a phone yeeaa that can happen anytime..but i would love to help out somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bszzl
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->