Georgina Chapman

80154_imagediapo-14.jpg

saywho

Designer and Co-Founder of Marchesa and NY City Shaper, Georgina Chapman was on hand at the NYC launch of the 2012 Range Rover Evoque at Highline Stages on April 19, 2011 in New York City.
Georgina+Chapman+Land+Rover+Celebrates+Range+CHTcd3SDZBGl.jpg

Designers Keren Craig (L) and Georgina Chapman (R) of Marchesa with Fergie attend the "Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty" Costume Institute Gala at The Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 2, 2011 in New York City.
Georgina+Chapman+Alexander+McQueen+Savage+ByTg85L-9_7l.jpg

Georgina Chapman arriving the the Robin Hood Foundation Gala in New York on May 9, 2011.
Georgina+Chapman+Robin+Hood+Foundation+Gala+gBqCRtSTlMcl.jpg

Georgina Chapman attends the Fashion For Relief during the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 16, 2011 in Cannes, France.
Georgina+Chapman+Fashion+Relief+64th+Annual+IHP9pIQWko9l.jpg

Georgina Chapman arrives for the de Grisogono dinner during the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival at the Eden Roc hotel on May 17, 2011 in Antibes, France.
Georgina+Chapman+de+Grisogono+Dinner+Red+Carpet+NPB3no4QoE-l.jpg

Georgina Chapman attends amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS Gala during the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival at Hotel Du Cap on May 19, 2011 in Antibes, France.
Georgina+Chapman+amfAR+Gala+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+dFN1UNK0oVul.jpg

Gwen Stefani returns to Eden Roc Hotel and meets up with Harvey Weinstein and Georgina Chapman during the 64th Cannes Film Festival on May 20, 2011.
Georgina+Chapman+Gwen+Stefani+Harvey+Weinstein+6qKmCyIAd96l.jpg

Georgina Chapman attends the Elle And Dior party during the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 20, 2011 in Cannes, France.
Georgina+Chapman+Elle+Dior+Party+64th+Annual+n6aP-His8lEl.jpg

zimbio

Georgina Chapman 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards in NYC June 6, 2011 (tlfan.to).

Fashion designer and Marchesa co-founder Georgina Chapman is spotted chatting on her cell phone while out and about in the Meatpacking District.
(July 8, 2011)

zimbio

^Thats a cool dress, she looks so gorgeous, such a natural beauty:flower:

I agree, the dress is really cool, not many candids of her normally but when they comes she always looks great.

^ I have to say that I absolutely love that she re-wears pieces from years and years ago.

And to public events nonetheless :P.

Although that dress in particular isn't my favourite its nice to see someone re-wear items that they love - especially since its her design.

^She looks stunning there:heart:, even though its not my fav dress she wears it very well, really love Kerens dress alot though, wouldve loved to see that on Georgina:D

she is like the last bastion of class and femininity in the public sphere

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->