Georgina Chapman

The outfit is same-y and forgettable. But she really is beautiful. Most celebrities get tagged as beautiful but I think Georgina is one of the few who is actually physically stunning as opposed to having nice hair and etc and being touted as a beauty

I kind of forgot about her... but she really is so beautiful. Her hair is always the perfect shade of dark brown.

She is always perfectly turned out and classy!! I just wish her husband didn't make my skin crawl, with the scraggly beard and all... :yuk:

Georgina Chapman - 2012 amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS during the 65th Cannes Film Festival at Hotel Du Cap in Antibes May 24, 2012 - tlfan.to

She is a beautiful lady, but that dress is hideous!
What an horrible collection Marchesa!:doh:

There were better Marchesa gowns from the last collections than this one, i like the top and the color on her, but its feather overload on the rest. That being said , her face is utterly flawless:D

Georgina Chapman attends Nine West's premiere of "Project Runway All Stars" Season 2 October 25, 2012 - tlfan.to

Bergdorf Goodman's birthday party
credit: tatler.ru
400x600_Quality100_154366951.jpg

Georgina Chapman attends The Ninth Annual CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards at 548 West 22nd Street on November 13, 2012 in New York City.

zimbio.com

Georgina Chapman attends HBOs In Vogue The Editors Eye screening at Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York - Dec. 4,2012 - tlfan.to

^ the dress is hideous, looks like some waitress in chinese restaurant. the dress would have been better off without that gold thing in her top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->