Givenchy F/W 13.14 : Amanda, Carine, Dalianah, Julia, Mariano & Quim by Mert & Marcus

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
FAMILY VALUES: Stylist, style thyself. That’s the latest commandment from Riccardo Tisci, who had Carine Roitfeld style his fall campaign for Givenchy — and also appear in it with her daughter, Julia Restoin Roitfeld.

Tisci set an all-in-the-family theme for his latest advertising effort, also corralling actress Amanda Seyfried, the new face of Very Irresistible Givenchy perfume, to pose for the camera of Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.

Spanish actor Quim Gutiérrez and models Mariano Ontañon and Dalianah Arekion rounded out the casting.

Tisci cited a “gypsy feeling” in the spots to echo the inspiration behind his hit collection and because his protagonists “are real gypsies in their own lives. They are never in one place. They travel the world.”

The women’s campaign is slated to break in mid-July on the hoarding for Givenchy’s forthcoming boutique at 36 Avenue Montaigne in Paris. It will follow in September issues of international Vogues. The men’s campaign will make its debut in L’Uomo Vogue.
wwd.com

Attachments

• memo-givenchy.jpg
    memo-givenchy.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 545
This is seriously the same concept as last season, when it was really cool and it still is but I don't want to see it again. And the cast is so gimmicky.

Amanda and Dalianah look good though.

Mehhh.
I'm so over Givenchy campaigns.
The last flawless one was Gisele's for S/S 2012.

*yawn* This is identical to last season's. It must have resulted in good sales if they're repeating it again but gosh how lazy.

Eh... I didn't like this collection anyway.

The summer campaing was not good, and repet the same concept?? is a good collections for this , i vote to Givenchy show the vision of other photographers

The collection wasn't great, and this recycled campaign concept isn't doing it any favors.

This again?! Ugh...

Amanda looks beautiful though. Much better than her perfume commercial...

if this was in colour i know i'd love it. but it's soo boring.

Dissapointing casting and concept. But refreshing to see them drop Mariacarla for once.

Amanda looks beautiful though....

Quim, Julia & Carine's shot:

Facebook/ODDA Magazine, DSection Mag

Eh. Too gimmicky. Nothing new in terms of the idea, photography, etc. At least Mariacarla isn't in it. Amanda looks surprisingly gorgeous.

Yay! Carine and Julia! Love this campaign, even though looks exactly the same as last season.

ohhh, now they will be using the same concept for years as they present embellished t-shirt for every season....

One more Quim's

jmQf0Ht.jpg

Julia & Carine bigger:

bB0Qt8a.jpg

madeinbrazilblog.com

I hope to god he mixes it up for the new season, clothes and campaigns.

Givenchy has taken quite a bashing recently in press so im sure many of his "loyal Fans" will soon tire of this regurgitated rubbish.

Amanda does look gorgeous, and they have worked their magic on Carine "Iggy Pop" Roitfeld in post production.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iphone4321
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->