Kaley Cuoco
vuHIfV6.png

Alison Brie in Vera Wang
d6Zm8MT.png

Julianne Moore
Ax3SF62.png

getty​

JrpCnIn.jpg

Constance Wu - could've been a breakout style star last year... why does her stylist keep putting her in such basic things?

lLVmPrT.jpg

Taraji P. Henson

atdWcrf.jpg

Thandie Newton

m2wUogn.jpg

Laura Dern

7bXEMte.jpg

Lady Gaga

wireimage.com

Timothee is in a custom Vuitton glitter harness. At least someone's having fun tonight.

Catherine Zeta Jones
Iq1jl18.png

Emily Blunt
wEh8oQJ.png

Janelle Monae
hZxvIj7.png

Kate Mara
A5YOaps.png

Olivia Colman
IIgYxIH.png

Rachel Weisz
M7AhONf.png

Kristen Bell
mtmB5sV.png

Patricia Clarkson
cnDFpxR.png

Isla Fisher
4P9tML0.png

Julia Roberts
76th-annual-golden-globe-awards-pictured-julia-roberts-arrive-to-the-picture-id1078337556

getty​

Timothee looks great, but is he now a Louis Vuitton ambassador? That would be disappointing.

Julia and Olivia look great!

i like thandy, emily blunt, rachel, olivia coleman and patricia, some better looks, phew!

Love Janelle’s dress! That Chanel collection is one of my favorites from Karl’s recent offerings so I’m glad that someone was bold enough to wear one of the looks from it.

Overall, aside from Rosamund and Janelle, it’s been a boring night. But then again, maybe I’m just done with Award shows fashion in general. It’s always the same silhouette and the same styling.

Amber Heard
lX4eOqU.png

Claire Foy
r6AAIJu.png

Emma Stone
Uxvyntt.png

Saoirse Ronan
Zu5enwM.png

Charlize Theron
lfRVdOj.png

Jessica Chastain
un1318P.png

Anne Hathaway
VX3Xe6X.png

Timothee Chalamet
Ck8Om3H.png

getty​

Yeah, that's where I heard it from and his (cray cray) fans appear to have spread it all over Twitter. There hasn't been an announcement yet?

It would be sad if he no longer wore Haider Ackermann.

Anne Hathaway... so bad.

Nicole Kidman looks great.

WgVxX9F.jpg

Lupita Nyong'o

wireimage.com

Nicole Kidman
S2IRijx.png

Allison Janney
6FOOpiX.png

Yalitza Aparicio
kbtunPP.png

Sam Rockwell and Leslie Libb
QqhYT1q.png

getty​

Bummed that Constance Wu looks so dull. Should have been her big moment.

Gemma Chan looks stunning, though. Irina Shayk is also majorly bringing it. Rosamund Pike is a star.

Yikes, this red carpet is a disaster. Too many d-listers. Why is that Lili Reinhart girl there? And that Sofia Carson girl and that girl from The Hills who wasn’t LC? And how did Camilla Belle score an invite? Even Kate Bosworth had a movie come out a few weeks back that she also produced, what has Camilla done this year? Or in years?

And even the a-listers are giving d-list vibes. Anne Hathaway wearing leopard print Elie Saab? What. Penelope Cruz has that Chanel contract and she’s wearing prom-lite Ralph and Russo? Nicole Kidman is underwhelming, Emma Stone is washed out. Yikes.

Only a few people look decent. Kiki Layne deserves a princess moment so I like the Dior even if it’s not the most creative, she elevates it. Also like Gemma Chan in Valentino. How are these women better dressed that Anne and Penelope?

Last year was much better. People actually had to make an effort to be creative. Maybe they should try an all black dress code again.

Because yikes at this red carpet.

Gemma Chan's dress is pretty on her ... not sure I saw it here

Thandie Newton and Saoirse Ronan are looking SO good! The best for me.

Caitriona Balfe channelling Alexa Chung as a red velvet cupcake. Too twee, but not the worst look here by far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->