2016 Golden Globe Awards

Alejandro is cute.

Tarajip is beautiful, although a little nuts, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
The irony of making Sophia Bush and Kate Bosworth give the best actress in a Drama series award...

I love Taraji so much :heart: :lol: Her speech was so great and I love her Stella McCartney dress.

she had the best earrings of the night; and i love love love her hair. it looked so sexy and natural

Since David O'Russell keeps making her play woman twice her age it seems that Jlaw has decided to style herself that way. The dress is very sleek and beautiful but the necklace & hairstyle makes her look like she's 45.

don't you feel like dior is part of the problem there?

also, how was her speech? i missed it.

I will never give credit to Jennifer Lawrence for her look bad or wrong so yes the whole look to me feels like once again someone told her to wear this and that and she accepted without caring. At least they designed a dress that flatters her great body doesn't have Dior's chic parisian flair at all though.

Her speech was okay I guess, very JLaw, awkward and surprised like she didn't knew she was goign to win... And she kept complimenting that stupid misogynist of David O'Russell.

Leo's thirst for the award is so real it's palpable.

I miss Jim Carrey, Why isn't he on a hit tv-show already ?

The Martian winning best comedy... these Golden Globes are officially the twilight zone.

The Martian winning Comedy reminds me of that time when Lorde won Rock in I don't remember which awards LOL

Lawrence's speech was terrible, she tried but I didnt find it funny nor endearing...

agree - the martian is not a freaking comedy.

the golden globes are ridiculous.

and jim carrey just proved it.

leo wins... really liked the end of his speech. as much as he's been wanting an award for a long time, obviously, he is equally passionate about the environment, and for that i am super proud of him. plus, well, he really is a good actor!

I'm glads Leo is finally going to win everything because he deserves it badly but I wish it was for a better performance and film. Watching The Revenant was like watching a never ending dramatic version of a Bear Grylls show.

I just can't believe they won Best Picture. Innaritu can comfort himself with the fact that he completely abused his crew to make this film, it was apparently worth it.

Definitely the weirdest GG I've ever watched and the fashion was very underwhelming apart from Kirsten Dunst. She deserved to win just for her flawless look.

I think that The Revenant would have been better if it was 45 minutes shorter... but I like Leo's performance and the camera work.

^ i haven't seen the revenant but have heard it's quite meh. although beautiful to look at. but it'll be a token award if he wins an oscar. just like it was when denzel won for training day - clearly he was way better in malcolm x. happens so often, sadly. they don't really pick "the best". and after all, that's so subjective anyhow.

Thanks for the link 90sQueen!

It was a very haphazard show and list of winners. Fashion-wise a bit disappointing (though I feel I say that every year, maybe I'm just being too negative). Kirsten Dunst looked incredible. I really liked Saoirse's look (it's a bit tame for her, but she looked so sleek and beautiful). I liked Alicia and Amber Heard and Taraji was magnificent :woot:

Almost everyone else was either dull (Rooney :( ), badly dressed (Cate! Wtf, of all his looks Ricardo put her in that??), or poorly styled (Jennifer Lawrence - the dress isn't terrible, but the styling really ages her)

Most of the people who tried to be creative and a bit fashion forward bombed (Sorry Cate Blanchette). The only person I really enjoyed was Kirsten Dunst. Lady Gaga looks alright, but she's done that silhouette before like a month ago? I like J-Lo's look, but honestly she looks wrong in anything that does not have her chest, back, and legs on display. If you're a curvy woman and you're quite toned, covering up does not really work.

M I like J-Lo's look, but honestly she looks wrong in anything that does not have her chest, back, and legs on display. If you're a curvy woman and you're quite toned, covering up does not really work.

I think it works for her (at any rate, far better than any of the horrible glittering monstrosities she tends to favour) It's a refreshing change :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chikirin
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->