Gossip Girl (TV Series)

TBH, nothing annoys me most than the Bart Bass storyline this season. It was clearly a ploy so they would get some plot for Chuck/Blair. And it's ridiculous.

Same for me. I wish they didn't bring him back cause I hate every story Bart's involved in.
He was never a nice, caring person, but before his fake-death his good sides came through once in a while.

This season is so bad. The stories are boring cause we've seen most of it before and the character development is awful in most cases. :yuk:

Nate is pretty much the only main character I still like.

I actually quite liked the last episode. And I love Georgina, she's so funny. :lol:
Dan should really end up with her. :D

I wonder what Dan's big plan is...and how his "unconditional love" for Blair was a part of it

^ Dan is so annoying! Isn't he gonna end up with Serena? :cry: I actually prefer Dan/Georgina.

Really? I think the most possible marriage is between Dan and Serena
Posted via Mobile Device

Did I miss anything significant from last night's episode? Or was the rooftop scene the only cringe-worthy/hot mess scene I missed?

Gossip Girl has really turned into a comedy sensation.
I'm revising my guess and thinking Blair and Chuck get married before Chuck is dragged away for manslaughter. Bart still had the phone that was recording when he had his excessively dramatic fall of the building which would implicate Chuck.
And then somebody will slip on a banana skin.

What was up with the music during the rooftop scene? I felt like I was watching something from the 50s. I did enjoy the entire episode, though. I'm looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

Today's the last episode ever. Kinda sad but mostly relieved that its finally ending. They totally destroyed the show and characters.

I can't wait to see series finale but I will probably start to watch it all over again in month or two. hahah

I FREAKING HATE GG NOW!!! WTF, The wedding between you-know-whos!!!

Ridiculous!!
Posted via Mobile Device

You hated it? I loved the final episode. I must admit that I had begun to get bored with the plots that were coming out. But I thought that was such a brilliant episode to finish off a brilliant series. It has restored the love I have for Gossip Girl and I look forward to going back and watching them again (I have season 5 for Christmas).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->