Gucci ‘Horsebit 1953’ S/S 2024 : Kingsley Ben-Adir by Heji Shin

I was reading that their sales are down, unfortunately this wont help.

the desperation is real.

looks like they didn't get the original ken... lmfao. really bored of the whole Barbie cast right now. this is way too late to the party. But it shows how clueless all the people involved are.

They have the original Ken. Gosling has/had a separate campaign.

Kingsley just starred in the Bob Marley biopic like a month ago, which was quite successful. What were you saying about clueless? 🤪

Kingsley is a hot man and he looks as if he doesn't wanna put on those basic loafers. This is beyond tragic. How many seasons would he be given a chance? I'll set my alarm for when his tenure ends.

I really don't like this. He looks like current Barack Obama. They did him dirty. I don't know about you guys, but I don't aspire to look like I'm pushing 60 in my old man Gucci loafers. If I was him I would feel personally attacked with how terrible they made him look.

They have the original Ken. Gosling has/had a separate campaign.

Kingsley just starred in the Bob Marley biopic like a month ago, which was quite successful. What were you saying about clueless? 🤪
To be precise Ryan Gosling did a great campaign during the Alessandro Micheles era and long before Barbie - but i hope you know that too.
And this biopic you mention is just an insult to Bob Marley. It's on Hallmark level.
No wonder it has actually a rating of 43% on Rotten Tomatoes.. LOL

To be precise Ryan Gosling did a great campaign during the Alessandro Micheles era and long before Barbie - but i hope you know that too.
And this biopic you mention is just an insult to Bob Marley. It's on Hallmark level.
No wonder it has actually a rating of 43% on Rotten Tomatoes.. LOL

Gosling's Valigeria campaign with Gucci was initially launched in Fall 2022, the tail end of AM's tenure at Gucci. That campaign ran during the next year, including during the Barbie press tour and Barbie's release. Gucci and Ryan still have a partnership, which is why they dressed him through awards season, maybe most notably they did his pink "I'm Just Ken" ensemble for the Oscars less than a month ago. Kinglsey is not a replacement for or D-list alternative to Gosling (as your first post seemed to imply), they simultaneously have partnerships with the brand.

I haven't seen the Bob Marley movie, so I can't speak to its quality. I do know it's currently the #3 top-grossing movie of the year (in the US) and that Kingsley's performance was well-regarded even if the movie wasn't.

Good god. Better than David Sims for Gucci, but good Lord oh Lord, oh sweet Jesus, NO!!!!!
Wake me up when Sabato is no longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blahblahbla
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->