Gucci 'Guilty' Fragrance : Jared Leto, Julia Hafstrom & Vera van Erp by Glen Luchford

He looks like one of those people from a plastic surgery show, demonstrating how little his forehead moves when he tries to intensely furrow it after five years of botox.

The more I see the more I hate it. The ad with the random models looks like an ed for Teen Vogue or Seventeen.

I think it's quite fabulous news! Lana is gorgeous...and while Gucci isn't my favorite, I'm glad they've gotten their hands on her. She never really has been utilized by high fashion, and I think this is finally the proper way for her to be portrayed. I'm sure Luchford will do some gorgeous things with her. Really looking forward to the results!

After all the hype I'm a bit underwhelmed. It firstly looks like a mainline campaign image, don't think it's suitable for a perfume. Least of all Gucci Guilty. At least that awkward 70s three-way with Julia Hafstrom and Vera made sense. But Priscilla Presley next to the hippie guru doesn't relate to the scent at all.

^ I agree it looks like a mainline campaign. Ugh! Lana is so restrained here and I hate that it also stars Jared Leto. This could have been better.

That looks more like a still from a film about members of a cult.

Specifically, the period when the cult is flourishing, riding high from hoodwinking people into making financial contributions to the cause, before the inevitable implosion in the mid-1970s where things start falling to pieces, like people's faces after too much plastic surgery.

Hmm... I want to like this (love her.) But this ad definitely does not make me want to buy this fragrance.

Gucci fonts and bottle should be centered on the 2nd page, that way we can see the true star and beauty of this campaign.

Does he own the hairdressers? Is this what the character's about? Is this perfume selling the dream of small business ownership? Is this about Warren Beattie? Will there be shampoo in this range to match all the kitschy references?

And does he realise that it's never a good idea to let Courtney Love pour you a cup of coffee?

New image for Valentine’s edition:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->