Guinevere van Seenus

Some of her work, particularly 1996 to 1998, is untouchable. Plus she has staying power. She's awesome and from D.C. so that makes her a fave.

do you have pics from her work that you are reffering to from 96-98? I am curious now....I love her face...it's so classic

yeah, she is great and has had about as many successful comebacks as tasha tilberg (these two seem to come and go as they please yet always stay in demand), though i don't think she looks as good as she usually does this time...

i love her beauty editorials... here is one by donna trope

Yeah, she definitely doesn't look as great as in 1996, but that's a given. Eight years will change anyone's face and body. How old is she now? Anyone know?

I think 27. I'll see if I can scan (well, find first) some pics from yesteryear.

I can't believe anyone could think she's even remotely attractive! Wow beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.

well lorna...I think more than one "someone" must think so since she was named one of the top models of the moment by vogue and she has had a very long and succesful career as a model. I think her face is gorgeous.But...evryone has their own opinion I guess....................

this should be spring 1996
1996ss_003.jpg

She's in this Armani Cosmetics ad:
chanel9.jpg

A few more pics from that Chanel campaign:
chanel4.jpg
chanel6.jpg

Beautiful Jil Sander image:
sander9.jpg

She's not one of my favourites but she's beautiful in a unique way. :smile:

She's got a great face She's got a both modern and classic beauty.And that complexion :blush:

I absolutely think she is gorgeous! that immaculate/dewy complecxion and big blue eyes...! she was also named one of the top models recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marrefoto
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->