Guinevere van Seenus

She always photographs with a certain fantastical element. Beautiful and an awesome campaign for her.

Where can I find the rest of this editorial? I love love love it:

Guinevere-by-Mert-and-Marcu.jpg

she is incredible. i would love to have her bone structure --it's like she's carved out of granite...age is on her side.

models.com
V36_GlenLuchford3.jpg

Guinivere/IMG. Ph Glen Luchford for V 36.
These exclusive preview images from the forthcoming issue of V of the iconic Guinivere/IMG just goes to prove the difference between a mere model and an inspiring muse. In between this story, the delicious Daria/IMG cover and stylist Ariane Philips’ polaroids of Joaquin Phoenix decked out as Johnny Cash; it is clear that V continues to deliver premium style dividends. And thank heavens for that!

What did she say in an interview with 'The Face' about five years ago. I was reading somewhere that she gave a controversial interview to them, but the site didn't elaborate. Does anyone have it to scan?

jeffreyuno said:
What did she say in an interview with 'The Face' about five years ago. I was reading somewhere that she gave a controversial interview to them, but the site didn't elaborate. Does anyone have it to scan?

I think I know what your talking about. I googled her name and there's this column from The Village Voice or Vice saying how Guinivered said that homosexuality was a disease. Thus my flaming hatred for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicemercedes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->