Gwen Carrier

You know in some pics she looks like Irina Kulikova. Not all the time, though, just some.. :flower: She's purdy.

Gwen is ultra cool. :woot:
gwenyn7.jpg

*source: 1 modelswire

^You said it Gazillion, she is looking effortless cool and really editorial here! I keep loving her the more and more I see her!

style.com

gwen.jpg

Holland gave fashion a real-life Lonely Doll in the form of the dreamy-eyed model Kim Noorda. Now her American doppelgänger has appeared: Gwen Marie Carrier, spotted at Narciso Rodriguez's Resort appointment last Thursday. Separated at birth? Not quite. Carrier, who is just 15 and hails from Iowa, likes Nickelback and Forever 21, and dreams of going to Paris. If casting agents didn't catch on in time to get her to the Couture shows this week, we say she's a shoo-in for the Spring shows in September.
Laird Borrelli
Photo: Courtesy of One Model Management

I saw this and I immediately looked her up. Shes very pretty, but young

^That's what I like to hear! Gwen is poised to be a smash next season. Great news (well for whatever style.com's opinion really means)!

^^ It is! Gwen's gorgeous! I want to see more of her.

*yet another style.com castaway* :blush:

I love her look.. I don't really see much of Kim as I see *cough* Willa Holland :ninja:.. it's supposed to be a positive comparison as I think Willa has a rather interesting/gorgeous face as well, err.. anyway, great find as usual gazillion.. :heart:

Jules, kissmesweet, I'm aware that getting a shout out on style.com, even from the blogs is big for a model. Particularly if they end up on the Top 10 that season.

My comment was really more geared to them calling her a "shoo-in," which is a fairly hypothetical guess to say the least. That's all.

Oh my gosh! i can see the Willa Holland too!

(which is perfectly lovely!)

:wub:

^I just saw her on style aswell. She reminds me of Natasha Poly more than anyone else.

She looks amazing...I really hope to see her at the next round of shows!

Jules already posted a smaller, cropped version of one of these from Trump, but in case anyone's interested here are the larger versions of that image and a new one! Let me just say, this second, newer one is heavenly.

Gwen1.jpg

Gwen2.jpg

(alexey-studio.com)

Man...what can you even say about that second one? :wub:

Gorgeous.. amazing clash of colors, I love it!. :wub:
thanks rockstar!!.
I took a short trip to alexey studio and he seems to capture magically all the urban atmosphere.. nice stuff..

i really like her, she's cute. Like a mix of Kim Noorda and Irina Kulikova.

:woot: i didn't know that 2nd pic was Gwen... i had it saved on my comp a while ago because it was so beautiful but had no idea who it was, but was aching to find out! so happy it's Gwen :heart::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->