Gwen Carrier

^It really is beautiful isn't it? Glad I could help in the miniature ID there for yah Bianca!

Gwen's a cutie! Something about her proportions looked off at the NR showing, but I'll blame that on the pics (Ruslana looked even weirder). I love her. :heart:

Gwen Marie Carrier

gwenfb1.jpg

Holland gave fashion a real-life Lonely Doll in the form of the dreamy-eyed model Kim Noorda. Now her American doppelgänger has appeared: Gwen Marie Carrier, spotted at Narciso Rodriguez's Resort appointment last Thursday. Separated at birth? Not quite. Carrier, who is just 15 and hails from Iowa, likes Nickelback and Forever 21, and dreams of going to Paris. If casting agents didn't catch on in time to get her to the Couture shows this week, we say she's a shoo-in for the Spring shows in September.
Laird Borrelli

[from style.com]

height 5' 9.5"
bust 32"
waist 23"
hips 33"
dress 2
shoes 9.5
hair blonde
eyes blue

[from 1modelmanagement]

Aw, thanks for introducing. Here are some pics from Narciso Rodriguez Resort 2008.
00010m.jpg
00030m.jpg

00050m.jpg
00090m.jpg

00130m.jpg
00200m.jpg

style.com

Hope to see her in the Spring shows in September!

something strange about her body...does have have a wide neck?? i cant work it out.

hmm not sure why her name didn't show up on the search at all. :cry: I searched first names only, exact word "Gwen".

something strange about her body...does have have a wide neck?? i cant work it out.

Her neck curves in a little bit, not a lot, but it's not straight up and down like a man's neck typically is, but not incredibly feminine, either. Just sort of in between.

She reminds me of quite a few models I love. From what I've seen, I really like her look.

I think we will see her on the runway this season. She does have a good look.

The Narciso Rodriguez shots were a little underwhelming, but I think she's a doll. Very cute.

I don't know if it was mentioned, but Gwen's mother agent is Mother Model Mgmt. Also MA to Jenny Sweeney, Kayla Travers, Karlie Kloss, and some other promising new girls (watch out for Cat McGrath at Marilyn!). And of course Ashton Kutcher. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->